Training 2022 Pre Season

Is it just me or is Sincs mullet now at the point where the authorities may put a bounty on it?!o_O

I saw him walking his dog and it looks more full-on when he's in his civilian clothes. Somehow on field it doesn't look as mental.

Think a few new numbers for the boys. juding via st Kildas insta stories.
Saw 26 on Byrnes.
24 on mitchito

Also.... 27 Adams, 31 Paton, 38 Campbell, 46 Kyle, 48 Peris

Howard, Battle, Gresham, NWM, Windy, Clark, Marshall, Geary, (+ unknown player?) in the red jumper/no number rehab group!! Not sighted - Ryder

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Wouldn't have expected Battle to change numbers after 5 seasons.
If he's really vacated 26, my guess is he'd been gunning for Carlisle's number 2. That would be great to see, him, Coff and Zac together up the top end!

Edit: guess a move to Dunny's 7 could also be attractive to him, he seems like the kind of dude who is into the Ronaldo vibe, but for me 2 is more his bag.

If he's really vacated 26, my guess is he'd been gunning for Carlisle's number 2. That would be great to see, him, Coff and Zac together up the top end!

Edit: guess a move to Dunny's 7 could also be attractive to him, he seems like the kind of dude who is into the Ronaldo vibe, but for me 2 is more his bag.

Would love to see Battle in the 2. Reckon he has a bit of mongrel in him and can channel some Aaron Hamill.

Heard Sharman wants 9.

Steele held firm. Club stepped in. Steele gets 59 next year.

Might match his goal average at least. * Steele, make Sharman captain now.

Red jumper as in full training?

No - the red jumper brigade seemed to be those that were injured, in rehab or on a restricted training schedule. They were apart from the main group that were in full training. Several, like Howard and Gresham were doing a lot of running. Windhager did some running and some quick handball type work; and NWM did not do a lot...still had the compression sleeve on his knee, but did not appear to be limping at all, like he was on Friday.

No - the red jumper brigade seemed to be those that were injured, in rehab or on a restricted training schedule. They were apart from the main group that were in full training. Several, like Howard and Gresham were doing a lot of running. Windhager did some running and some quick handball type work; and NWM did not do a lot...still had the compression sleeve on his knee, but did not appear to be limping at all, like he was on Friday.

And then of course there was the 'mystery player' in a red jumper, who initially was with the main group and then joined the the red jumper brigade!!!

FootyMaster11

Senior List
Jul 17, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also.... 27 Adams, 31 Paton, 38 Campbell, 46 Kyle, 48 Peris

Howard, Battle, Gresham, NWM, Windy, Clark, Marshall, Geary, (+ unknown player?) in the red jumper/no number rehab group!! Not sighted - Ryder

Am Fairly certain I saw Ryder at David Jones today........ In Adelaide. Maybe the club is giving him extra time off so that he is right to go round 1 this year. Or it could have been a random that looked at sounded very similar to him.

And then of course there was the 'mystery player' in a red jumper, who initially was with the main group and then joined the the red jumper brigade!!!

Looks vaguely like a certain Sydney Swans player

Awtg903.jpg

Might be from next years NGA crop.

They're training him now on how to appear injured.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Am Fairly certain I saw Ryder at David Jones today........ In Adelaide. Maybe the club is giving him extra time off so that he is right to go round 1 this year. Or it could have been a random that looked at sounded very similar to him.
Would have been him. He headed over as soon as the border opened. Wouldnt expect him back until the new year.

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ah OK thanks for the clarification, I misread the initial post. Got a bit excited there for a minute.

Back