2022 preseason training

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see that happening. But still, is he next in line for when jezza or Tom get injured?

Nah sav is. Neale probably replaces stanley/cegs in ruck long term.

Holmes not showing any progression in size in the upper body... in cats latest training pics
Yeah noticed that. Might be that he's gone back to lots of running programs and they've given the weights a break. Was always going to take a few years

Holmes not showing any progression in size in the upper body... in cats latest training pics

Do you feel that his body size was first concern on 2021 form? Some people take years to put on weight, maybe he is like that. For mine its his skills that need polishing, and some of that ws probably the lack of football in his lead up. This year should give us a better idea where he is.

Do you feel that his body size was first concern on 2021 form? Some people take years to put on weight, maybe he is like that. For mine its his skills that need polishing, and some of that ws probably the lack of football in his lead up. This year should give us a better idea where he is.

He cracked in pretty hard for a youngster last season.
His legs are exceptional and provided he works on his core strength he should be fine - totally agree on polishing the skills though :thumbsu:

He cracked in pretty hard for a youngster last season.
His legs are exceptional and provided he works on his core strength he should be fine - totally agree on polishing the skills though :thumbsu:
Didn't just crack in hard, but stuck tackles better than some of the more seasoned campaigners (..that's campaigners not campaigners iykwim).

At this time people could be just guessing maybe Neale is training as a backman maybe he is going that well he now could be infront of Sav,

It will be interesting..with kreuger gone plus hendo and black from the vfl side plus the likelihood sdk will play afl early doors (henry being injured this pre season and what not) we are going to be reallt stretched for key backs so it wouldnt surprise me to see someone like neale or tsapa in that role at vfl level

Josh jenkins has been given a part time coaching role mentoring young key position players.

His body size wasn't last year and won't be this year. It will be next year when the seasoned campaigners are put to pasture and he's being shoved off by decent sized blokes. He has 14 months in my book to put on those kgs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be interesting..with kreuger gone plus hendo and black from the vfl side plus the likelihood sdk will play afl early doors (henry being injured this pre season and what not) we are going to be reallt stretched for key backs so it wouldnt surprise me to see someone like neale or tsapa in that role at vfl level
What role do you see MOC?
He's not short and is physically strong and quick

Wasn't an issue, kid has speed and wasn't afraid to use it. He was absolutely willing to get stuck in against bigger players including games against Melbournes bigger bodies, never watched those matches and thought his size was an issue, its his kicking.

His shots at goal were atrocious, if he was nailing his set shots and goals on the run we would all be talking about how he will be out next elite mid.

Sone preseason notes from Hock on KROCK

Interesting that Hock wants to get the Falcons and AFL Barwon a pathway thru to AFL and AFLW with the added facilities in regards to the new facility development they revealed at the AGM.

I have no issue getting the Falcons closer to the club.

Mullin - will he or wont he.... He tested positive for Covid so stayed at home which is why he aint here yet... but it sounds like they are trying to keep him but Hick says he'll be here.

CS contract only got some lose ends to tie up and the deal will get done very soon.

CS top 3-4 of coaches in AFL. Changes made to support and challenge him and that will be good for the club.

Go Catters

Sone preseason notes from Hock on KROCK

Interesting that Hock wants to get the Falcons and AFL Barwon a pathway thru to AFL and AFLW with the added facilities in regards to the new facility development they revealed at the AGM.

I have no issue getting the Falcons closer to the club.

Mullin - will he or wont he.... He tested positive for Covid so stayed at home which is why he aint here yet... but it sounds like they are trying to keep him but Hick says he'll be here.

CS contract only got some lose ends to tie up and the deal will get done very soon.

CS top 3-4 of coaches in AFL. Changes made to support and challenge him and that will be good for the club.

Go Catters

Interesting the but on Mullin. Not wanting to get into the history of the third Reich again here but sure hoping he didn't take visa advice from tennis Australia

Interesting the but on Mullin. Not wanting to get into the history of the third Reich again here but sure hoping he didn't take visa advice from tennis Australia
Hock said he got Covid... so didn't travel. Is expected to come. Locals at home doing their best with the extra time to keep him there but the expectation is he''ll arrive once its clear to do so.

But it clearly explains the delay.

GO Catters

Lol f*ck him. If he's going to screw us around like he has, then good riddance and I'm glad he's staying.

Has the audacity to say "I took my time to consider all my options"...when he'd already signed and accepted a contract from us/been given a jumper number and had a public announcement.

Wouldn't have a problem with it if there was a sick relative as had been rumoured. But to leave it so late and then just say 'thanks for the opportunity but nah' - is just weak, IMO

To my mind he misses out not us.Stephen Michael not coming hurt us... this kid was a dice roll.

Who knows what we said to get him to sign.. Perhaps a question for those that understand the irish landscape better ...but I could imagine if a player love the team/county that he represemts and is desperate for them to have success....he would feel conflicted about going and perhaps missing out. Who know.. in a year or two, if Mayo win it... he will probably turn up on the Haw list.. then it will really peeve a few of us.

Im not fussed..i want to see guys like Dmepsey etc to see what we have play in the VFL this year so plenty of new faces to study.

Haha i love murder but hes back playing sanfl. Uncanny resemblance atkins.
Conway is a big unit.
Rather breaks down when the pictured player appears to be preparing to proficiently kick the football on his right foot, though.

Never saw Murda do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back