Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen a few guys doing MMA / Jitz sessions down at Mach1FC in Osborne Park. Sadly Chris Judd was not to present to provide instruction on Stephen Segal-esque pressure point attacks.

View attachment 1281864
Disregarding the basic principles of trigonometry, and leveraging the "vibe" of things, is it just me or does Chapman now look to be about 6'11" in that photo?

Brodie training ith Treacy and Meek , gees only a pic but he looks gassed. The fact he’s joined Two slow big men probably reason why he’s not in GCS best 22. Expect him to step up fitness to get anywhere near first 22. He should get used to the drive down to Peel till at least July.
They are doing non compulsory training in November , Showing commitment and you are finding negatives?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure he has gained much muscle there, but definitely leaned right down. Curious what strength numbers he puts up in the gym and how his 2km time trial goes.
What I get from those photos are that even kids well developed at draft age will still inevitably have a lot of muscle to put on which is exciting

This article from his draft year prophesied someone would try to turn him into a midfielder, maybe they were right

Not sure he has gained much muscle there, but definitely leaned right down. Curious what strength numbers he puts up in the gym and how his 2km time trial goes.
He does look to have gained mass in his triceps...and biceps for that matter.
Now if only there was a way to remove that abysmal tattoo...oh wait - there is!

This article from his draft year prophesied someone would try to turn him into a midfielder, maybe they were right

You’re taking the piss surely. Based on my algorithms there’s a precisely a -12.6% chance Treacy plays midfield next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back