NFL 2022 - NFL Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Who have been the best rookies in week 1? I saw 3 minutes highlights of the Titans vs Ravens and thats it. Willis looked terrible. Burks not even getting his number called...

I have gathered from others taking more interest than me that Ridder, Doubs and Pickens have shined.

Last edited:
Difference between analytics and reality

Example #243576 for the Browns

What a complete failure of drafting—meanwhile Pittspuke gets a real wr at 55, that the smartest men in the room passed on….because they were so sure about this 🤡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it is any consolation, wasnt this pretty much what Jamaar Chase looked like last pre-season? ;)
Except this is not his rookie year

;)

Wow, who knew drafting a guy who never played a down of left tackle in his entire life until the NFL might be an issue.

Example 342678 of analytics v. real life for the overmatched failed baseball guys running the Browns

Drafting Wills ahead of ohhhh the likes of Wirfs

#smartestmenintheroom

Panthers by 20+ week 1. Get aboard your new team AC.
Seems about right. Baker might still think he is on the Browns and throw at the Browns DB's but miss them and actually hit a teammate.

Seems about right. Baker might still think he is on the Browns and throw at the Browns DB's but miss them and actually hit a teammate.

Will be interesting to see how he goes.Named starter apparently, glad the Panthers didnt play party pooper and say he needed more time to learn the play book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back