World Cup 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup (Quarter Finals) - On SBS

Are they though? I didnt think they were in the proper FA cup but a lower level one where they would again be closest to the highest ranked team.

Why wouldn't they be in the FA Cup proper?

Are they though? I didnt think they were in the proper FA cup but a lower level one where they would again be closest to the highest ranked team.

Everyone gets into the FA Cup. They're playing Coventry, a Championship club, in the third round.

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
The actual usage of the Croatian checkers dates back to like the 1400's.
and used by the Ustashi like the Germans used the swastikas. The swastika was around since the birth of Christianity but was hijacked by the German Nazis so the argument that the red and white checkerboard is alright because it dates back to the 1400's does not hold water.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
and used by the Ustashi like the Germans used the swastikas. The swastika was around since the birth of Christianity but was hijacked by the German Nazis so the argument that the red and white checkerboard is alright because it dates back to the 1400's does not hold water.
The original ancient swastika was a symbol of spirituality/divinity. The Nazis only started existing in the 1900s. The Croatian checkers predates the Ustashi, fascism, and nazism by 500 years. The original Croatian checkers was adopted from like a king's heraldry/shield.

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
So what I get out of this is that a Communist country designed a facist logo and that the current Croatian team are Nazis. Am I right?
I don't know what you get from reading your post. "... a Communist country designed a fascist logo and that the current Croatian team are Nazis" :shrug: As for the Croatian team being Nazis, you only have to look at the team celebrating with Thompson after the last World Cup. A picture paints a thousand words the saying goes and yep, the current and past Croatian teams are Nazis.

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
The original ancient swastika was a symbol of spirituality/divinity. The Nazis only started existing in the 1900s. The Croatian checkers predates the Ustashi, fascism, and nazism by 500 years. The original Croatian checkers was adopted from like a king's heraldry/shield.
Exactly what I said. That does not change the fact that the swastika is a reviled depiction of fascism/nazism and the same goes for the checkerboard pattern commandeered by Pavelic and his butchers/murderers. Both symbols/emblems strike fear and terror in the hearts of millions - no one can deny this.

The ancient symbol was flipped.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Notts County must be out of this world good then.
The best thing the EFL did was allowing 2 to be relegated and 2 to be promoted . I reckon there are around a dozen former FL clubs swanning around in the lower leagues . Wrexham knocked out Arsenal in the FA cup one season . If they keep up their form , they might find themselves back in the FL .

I don't know what you get from reading your post. "... a Communist country designed a fascist logo and that the current Croatian team are Nazis" :shrug: As for the Croatian team being Nazis, you only have to look at the team celebrating with Thompson after the last World Cup. A picture paints a thousand words the saying goes and yep, the current and past Croatian teams are Nazis.
You're the one who says that the logo of the Croatian football team is a fascist one yet it's design was around in communist Yugoslavia during the 1970's before the independence of Croatia. Amazing that the communist country that fought the Nazis in WW2 would allow the design of such a fascist logo.....

Or more likely its actually not the case and you are wrong because you just want to see what you want to see.

Using your reasoning Australia, Great Britain and any Commonwealth country with the union jack should refrain from using their respective flags on their sporting uniforms from now on. After all the union jack represents colonialism and the repression of countless people including slavery.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Maybe Argentina can be considered Nazis aswell considering they took in some high profile Nazis themselves, including the highest profile Nazi, the Soup Nazi.

1671217842244.png

Back