World Cup 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup (Round of 16) - On SBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Spain sorely, desperately, need a player who is prepared to drive forward and shoot. They'll be dissecting this for a long time.

Spain sorely, desperately, need a player who is prepared to drive forward and shoot. They'll be dissecting this for a long time.

Spain are like a s**t Arsenal from back in the day. Arsenal typically passed the ball around and walked it into the net. Spain don’t have the last bit of the equation going for them lol.

86 QF highlights between France and Brazil on SBS now. I remember watching this one live. Don't know how the Brazilian goalie stayed on the pitch.

The 1986 World Cup I was too young to really get into football back then, I just remember the hand of god controversy with England vs Argentina.

I was walking out of Spies Like Us and someone said have you heard about the Hand of God and I was like is that a new Chevy Chase Dan Ackroyd film?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should go to bed but I've dragged my old Portugal Figo maroon top out of the cupboard and I'm going to cheer them on with a Super Bock.

I don't mind Ronnie on the bench, bring him on late as the super sub.
I've got my Porto FC Superbock top laying around somewhere (was in Portugal last world cup when they versed Spain).

Portugal should have the quality to get this done.

I've got my Porto FC Superbock top laying around somewhere (was in Portugal last world cup when they versed Spain).

Portugal should have the quality to get this done.

Portugal is one of the best countries I've been to, I have barracked for them in Euros and World Cups ever since.

They have the best uniforms too, they should go back to the dark maroon though rather than the dark red colour.

Portugal is one of the best countries I've been to, I have barracked for them in Euros and World Cups ever since.

They have the best uniforms too, they should go back to the dark maroon though rather than the dark red colour.
I went to Lisbon and Porto while there. Done a fair bit of traveling in my time but Porto stands out as one of if not my absolute favourite places on Earth. So Portugal is my default once Australia goes out. Just a beautiful place. Would happily retire there.

Agree the dark maroon looks great.

Old Man Pepe nails the header.

I went to Lisbon and Porto while there. Done a fair bit of traveling in my time but Porto stands out as one of if not my absolute favourite places on Earth. So Portugal is my default once Australia goes out. Just a beautiful place. Would happily retire there.

Agree the dark maroon looks great.

I went to Porto and Lisbon too, both great places but Lagos was my favourite place there, great party town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back