Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Fixture-Round-.png

Last edited:
At his price and new team fit its all about taking a punt. rather punt on a midprice defender at this stage
a KPD who is just a terrible player, there are so many better options across all lines. no real role change either and no guarantee he even plays.

under 400k defenders who are miles clear

Hewett
Day
Rioli
Blakey
Coleman
Milera

and pretty much everybody.

What's the thinking with the TOB pick, mate?

Edit: I see that ImissFrosty has begged the question already - less politely I might add lol
stupid things deserve to be s**t on

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hahaha all good. His last 3 games last year caught my eye. Now at the dogs I am hoping he will kick on. And at D5 I wouldl take a 70+ score early season...:)

You need more than 70 from a bloke who costs 360k. At that price he needs to score like a keeper, 85+.

Brodie Kemp might average 60-65 for 200k cheaper. Midpricers that don't significantly outperform their starting price are tickets to mediocrity mate

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Which one of those 4 mid price players do you feel is more of a Trap?
IMHO Jackson and Raynor .....particularly Jackson early season, where I can see Gawn having the responsibility of getting MELB season off to a flyer

Raynor .....best year 2020 with a 73 ave ....can't see him surpassing that ave after a knee reco .....he's more a watch rather than a starting 30

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hahaha all good. His last 3 games last year caught my eye. Now at the dogs I am hoping he will kick on. And at D5 I wouldl take a 70+ score early season...:)

So he averaged 92.7 over his last three games.

And in two of those games he took ten marks.

I guess I can see your thinking.

But really it's one good game mate.

In the other he's taken ten marks for an 80. The chances that he maintains that kind of average beyond that purple patch are slim to none.

Unless you know something about how the Dogs are planning to use him (as an interceptor across half back with no responsibility for an opponent?) it's a spud pick I reckon

Aug 16, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
IMHO Jackson and Raynor .....particularly Jackson early season, where I can see Gawn having the responsibility of getting MELB season off to a flyer

Raynor .....best year 2020 with a 73 ave ....can't see him surpassing that ave after a knee reco .....he's more a watch rather than a starting 30
Rayner has been training with the Midfield and hasn’t set a foot wrong this pre season Fagan said this morning he’s been working heavily on he’s contested football I feel Coniglio is more of a trap than Rayner especially with cogs playing for the Giants and he isn’t guaranteed games

Rayner has been training with the Midfield and hasn’t set a foot wrong this pre season Fagan said this morning he’s been working heavily on he’s contested football I feel Coniglio is more of a trap than Rayner especially with cogs playing for the Giants and he isn’t guaranteed games

Your kidding aren't you? How is Coniglio a trap? He had an injury interupted season last year but the previous 6 years he has averaged 91.7,105.9,91.4,108.4,101.2,98.4 and many of those games he has played forward. He is priced at 60 and has DPP where Cam Rayner has 3 seasons 60.4,46.4,73.1 and coming off a major injury from 2021 and is Forward only. How do you come up with that he is a better pick?

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Your kidding aren't you? How is Coniglio a trap? He had an injury interupted season last year but the previous 6 years he has averaged 91.7,105.9,91.4,108.4,101.2,98.4 and many of those games he has played forward. He is priced at 60 and has DPP where Cam Rayner has 3 seasons 60.4,46.4,73.1 and coming off a major injury from 2021 and is Forward only. How do you come up with that he is a better pick?

Yeah nah, compared to SP Rayner, Cogs is a trap mate.

Rayner is training with the mids and it isn't like he's a tankless hack or anything

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Number one draft pick gloss.
Im taking both Ive fallen for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back