Teams 2022 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of teams have S. De Koning (Geelong) in their playing squad. Is he a certainty to play?
We pretty much only have two tall key backs on the list, Blicavs and DeKoning, so he better bloody be good or we are in strife! Henry and kolo next in line but will struggle on the big boys.

We pretty much only have two tall key backs on the list, Blicavs and DeKoning, so he better bloody be good or we are in strife! Henry and kolo next in line but will struggle on the big boys.

Isn't Henry injured

Sinn to McDonaugh/Dean/Gould (Sinn is injured I thought, or having an interrupted pre-season I think)
Spare spot to Petracca
I hadn't heard that about Sinn. Not huge on Petracca even though I had him from about Rd6 last year and was pretty happy.

I had both Dunkley and Treloar in this mix and would also consider Stringer, all helping with mid/fwd flexibility. Dunkley role/injury, Treloar injury and Stringer consistency all hard to weigh up

looney tunes GIF

View attachment 1316710

kananook fc v1.4.20

keen for another preseason of changing this 75,000 times.

v1.4.31

Screenshot_20220126-225945_Chrome.jpg

$700 leftover.

willing to take a punt on coleman curnow and berry.

5 starting rookies.

i count 13 keepers which could potentially be 14 if one of the 4 cheapies lift off.

i think ill be setting a record for quickest person to burn through 35 trades...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1316920

3rd version. Main changes are Mitchell out, De Goey in plus upgrading of Big O to Grundy and a 123k rookie to Horne Francis. Can't ignore him any more with the rule changes.

Really want to keep Mitchell but am happy with Berry at M5 to start with.

Hopefully 14 keepers inc Cogs.
I prefer Treloar to JDG for the extra 20k, but not sure how you'd get it.

I'm not seeing a lot of love for Jack Zeibell in DEF .....strange
l think its because Norths backline will have Corr back in it and Corr might take some of his points.l'm expecting Jack to drop to around 80-90 this season, Also he is not a DPP unlike last year and most had him in their forward like..

l think its because Norths backline will have Corr back in it and Corr might take some of his points.l'm expecting Jack to drop to around 80-90 this season, Also he is not a DPP unlike last year and most had him in their forward like..
Corr replaces Tarranto ...yes?

In light of the new rule changes I have made some adjustments to my team. I have traded Treloar and Butters for JDG and split the left over cash for a few mid pricers. The reasoning being, with the new DPP rule changes every 6 rounds I don't see the appeal in picking either Butters or Treloar anymore as I don't think they'll finish top 8 now. The forward line now becomes a lot more tricky as we have no idea who ends up getting FWD DPP mid season and theres every chance players like Jelly, Danger, Fyfe, Marshall (maybe even Gawn with Jackson playing more ruck) get FWD status and I don't want to be stuck with the likes of Butters/Treloar over those guys.

The new DPP rules definitely change the FWD meta and I'm happy to go in with a bunch of mid pricers and just see how everything plays out. With the extra trades the risk of taking on more mid pricers is minimised as if they don't work out you can easily just downgrade them to the next best rookie on the bubble.

31k remaining so a bit of wiggle room also

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 10.12.46 am.png

In light of the new rule changes I have made some adjustments to my team. I have traded Treloar and Butters for JDG and split the left over cash for a few mid pricers. The reasoning being, with the new DPP rule changes every 6 rounds I don't see the appeal in picking either Butters or Treloar anymore as I don't think they'll finish top 8 now. The forward line now becomes a lot more tricky as we have no idea who ends up getting FWD DPP mid season and theres every chance players like Jelly, Danger, Fyfe, Marshall (maybe even Gawn with Jackson playing more ruck) get FWD status and I don't want to be stuck with the likes of Butters/Treloar over those guys.

The new DPP rules definitely change the FWD meta and I'm happy to go in with a bunch of mid pricers and just see how everything plays out. With the extra trades the risk of taking on more mid pricers is minimised as if they don't work out you can easily just downgrade them to the next best rookie on the bubble.

31k remaining so a bit of wiggle room also

View attachment 1316949
Aren’t dpp changes in SuperCoach happening mid season, not every 6 weeks? I’ve been away so haven’t followed the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back