Preview 2022 Rd 11 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday May 29 3:20PM AEST @MCG - Final Team Post #1018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have one GA ticket I’m giving away for free. I can’t make it due to illness. Purchased earlier this week. PM me, first in best dressed.

Nervous FFS.
Understandable. Pies beat Freo in Perth comfortably by 36 points which is a pretty good effort. Freo then travels to MCG after a 6 day break and smacks Melb by 7 goals.

We should do well in centre clearances but if Moore/ Howe are on their game it might make it hard for our key forward/s to kick goals. Hopefully our smaller forwards in Durdin, Owies and Motlop will make an impact.

Understandable. Pies beat Freo in Perth comfortably by 36 points which is a pretty good effort. Freo then travels to MCG after a 6 day break and smacks Melb by 7 goals.

We should do well in centre clearances but if Moore/ Howe are on their game it might make it hard for our key forward/s to kick goals. Hopefully our smaller forwards in Durdin, Owies and Motlop will make an impact.
They also lost to the Eagles and WB who bat deep in the midfield just like us and play a similar game. They won't get first use often, which will allow our handball choo-choo train to run over them with Cripps being the driver and Curnow being the heavy, sharp metal grate at the front.

Looking forward to the game a tad nervous… managed to get Corp box tickets, work had some clients pullout at the last minute so got the call there were spare seats.

Have done the Corp box thing before it’s good for food and booze but the atmosphere is a bit stiff.

Always seems to be a higher percentage of dickheads in corporate.

The one’s that get a freebie, never seen a game in their life, take the other half & spend 2 hours annoying the s**t out of you, types.

Tbh, I much prefer standing.

Anyhoo, this is gunna be a ripper!!!

They also lost to the Eagles and WB who bat deep in the midfield just like us and play a similar game. They won't get first use often, which will allow our handball choo-choo train to run over them with Cripps being the driver and Curnow being the heavy, sharp metal grate at the front.
They also beat Freo (away) and the Suns who both beat us.

Hope your right Thrawn but think it might be a close game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's contracted for next year.

A two year deal at another club like Richmond or Hawthorn will be more attractive than a final year stuck in our VFL team

But let’s hope Dow sticks to his strengths and doesn’t try to over do things as we have others in the team earmarked for things he can’t do

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Always seems to be a higher percentage of dickheads in corporate.

The one’s that get a freebie, never seen a game in their life, take the other half & spend 2 hours annoying the s**t out of you, types.

Tbh, I much prefer standing.

Anyhoo, this is gunna be a ripper!!!
will be mostly flogs from work so can ignore them. I’m not customer facing so can ignore them too and watch the game

what I'm reading is, if we beat the Pies by a point we're a 13 goal better side than Melbourne. I'll take that.

Looking forward to the game a tad nervous… managed to get Corp box tickets, work had some clients pullout at the last minute so got the call there were spare seats.

Have done the Corp box thing before it’s good for food and booze but the atmosphere is a bit stiff.

Never been in a corporate box but I've always wanted to go. I'm sure it'll be great but for a game like today's I'd want to be with the plebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back