Preview 2022 Rd 16 Carlton vs St Kilda Friday July 1 7:50PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the other bloke that used to cut us to ribbons Jack Steven. Thank god he's no longer there.

Edit: guys Saad is not a woof. To be a woof you need to be able to kick it 60+. It will just sound silly.
nightmares of jones, milne, gehrig, hayes, montagna - and who was that whipping boy who left the saints? even he kicked a sealer against us one day

Who we going to use as sub?

change it up a bit - put Stocker as Sub and if he gets used, he plays where that injured player plays:
  • if a mid goes down, he plays mid
  • if a fwd goes down, he plays HFF
  • if a back goes down, he plays back

(obviously rearrange for match ups etc but could be a chance to unleash him somewhere other than back pocket when the inevitable 6 week injury occurs to someone)

The genius that is Damien Barrett suggesting that because North tried Ben McKay forward we might try Harry in the backline.

Of all the media that throw sh** at a wall and seeing what sticks I think he's the king.
That sliding doors segment is the most moronic pointless piece of tripe masquerading as journalism ive come across. I've seen greater mental dexterity in a 3 year old drawing on a wall with crayons than DB's musings.

That sliding doors segment is the most moronic pointless piece of tripe masquerading as journalism ive come across. I've seen greater mental dexterity in a 3 year old drawing on a wall with crayons than DB's musings.
the concept is ok - but if you wanna keep contriving it, for each and every club, it just becomes more and more outlandish and pitiful..........

amazingly people click on it and then quote it to complain about it - so he is getting exactly what he wants out of it.....

amazing how people fall for it time and time again

There’s a bunch of them that I recall giving us a hard time at in 2002 when they touched us up at Docklands in Round 16 - never wanted to punch someone in the face more than that bohemian, moth eaten jumper wearing bogan.

Want to smash these bastards tonight.

Just ask them if they can count to 27 ...

Works a treat on the Sandringham Line with a train full of Rabble :laughv1:

#Spoons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra coming in for a backman... conventional wisdom says Newnes drops back to be the 7th defender. But with St Kilda's tall forwards, I wonder if we'll try something different - e.g. JSOS following Marshall (i.e. defender when Marshall is fwd, ruck when Marshall rucks, bench when he benches)? Would mean that Kemp & Plow can cover Membrey and Wood.

Wood isn't a factor here - he's not a forward nor is he particularly tall. Plays mostly as a defensive wing.

Who we going to use as sub?

change it up a bit - put Stocker as Sub and if he gets used, he plays where that injured player plays:
  • if a mid goes down, he plays mid
  • if a fwd goes down, he plays HFF
  • if a back goes down, he plays back

(obviously rearrange for match ups etc but could be a chance to unleash him somewhere other than back pocket when the inevitable 6 week injury occurs to someone)

Hayes would be good but not sure they’ll debut for us as a sub.Won’t be setters he needs a game.That leaves Dow or Stock.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back