Preview 2022 Rd 16 Carlton vs St Kilda Friday July 1 7:50PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really seen it with Stocker in the backline personally. He's certainly improved in it but I think his back 6 ceiling is quite low. He doesn't offer much run and playing as a medium/small defender that's kind of a pre-requisite.

I'd love to see him in the contest around the footy more. But like has been said it's a congested area of the ground at the moment for our list.

news to me - I support people trying to save the only home we have - wouldn't have thought that would capture more saints supporters than others though, still we have to aim somewhere, where would we be without the range rover, snow taunts we throw at the poor old dees?
does the toad know we now have the frog? and is there room in this pond for both?

I've taken the most recent history. Others can do with that what they please.
It's obviously not relevant to you, which is fine, but others have found it relevant.

The relevance surely only extends to the beginning of this rebuild at best which was 2016. (even then today's team is a much different one from then) None of these players had anything to do with any earlier results. Everybody was beating us when we were rubbish, St.Kilda wasn't on its own there. St.Kilda supporters just derived great pleasure from it as they suffered at our hands for decades.

Yeah I would go Stocker. And if there is an injury through the middle or forward, Stocker goes back, push Newnes further up the ground and we don't lose any run
Ah that's boring. Let's see what stock has to offer up the ground if a mid/fwd gets injured

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

nuclear-energy.jpg

Problem solved, 'in a sensible and sustainable way.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The relevance surely only extends to the beginning of this rebuild at best which was 2016. (even then today's team is a much different one from then) None of these players had anything to do with any earlier results. Everybody was beating us when we were rubbish, St.Kilda wasn't on its own there. St.Kilda supporters just derived great pleasure from it as they suffered at our hands for decades.
A couple of posters were debating it and a question was asked which games they troubled us in.
I simply provided the evidence. What relevance people give it, I couldn't really care less.
They have been a bogey team. Sure, there's reasons for it. Beyond that, I don't really care. Just looking forward to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back