Preview 2022 Rd 16 Carlton vs St Kilda Friday July 1 7:50PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, just build it on the outskirts of Adelaide, not going to affect the locals at all...

We have more uranium than most of the world combined in our own back yard!!
Yeah agree...I mean what more damage can it cause the adeladians.
Tex might keep playing for another 30 years, with two right feet.

I want us to win, and expect us to win, but at the same time I'm mindful that we've probably performed better than we had any right to expect given our outs of late. Assumed that at some point our lack of defensive personnel would result in a loss, and it's something of a miracle that it hasn't cost us yet.

Have had Essendon, Richmond and Freo since losing Weiters before the bye. Marchbank and Durdin also injured in that time.

Only lost the Richmond game and I reckon that was more because they played the conditions better than we did, not because we lacked the cattle.

Hoping that the backline group are setting themselves up for a big effort tonight knowing that it should only get easier from here with reinforcements on the way.

A lot on here are getting ahead of themselves. The Saints wont be as poor as they have been the last 3 weeks and if we are a genuine top 4 chance this is a game we wont drop. Hopefully we can get the job done and four points tonight.
I'm confused, are people getting ahead of themselves by thinking we'll win, because the Saints won't be as bad as they're expecting?
Or, are people getting ahead of themselves because they think we'll lose, but if we're top 4 quality, then we'll take care of them?

They usually play well against us. It really is a danger game. I really hope we win and win well.
Can I just ask, who doesn't "usually play well against us"?

I'm confused, are people getting ahead of themselves by thinking we'll win, because the Saints won't be as bad as they're expecting?
Or, are people getting ahead of themselves because they think we'll lose, but if we're top 4 quality, then we'll take care of them?
People who think we will win easily are getting ahead of themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot on here are getting ahead of themselves. The Saints wont be as poor as they have been the last 3 weeks and if we are a genuine top 4 chance this is a game we wont drop. Hopefully we can get the job done and four points tonight.
This nonsense again.

Where can I find the teams lineups?
I went to AFL but either my phone is playing up or they’re not coming up? Today is Friday

It was posted in the thread last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back