Preview 2022 Rd 21 Carlton vs Brisbane Sunday August 7 3:20PM @ The Gabba - Team Post #1157

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not like there funnel web spiders.
NSW can take a hike. Would never move there.
I've lived in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and the U.K.

Brisbane was by far the worst place to live if you have to work. You trade off 3 months of good weather in winter for 6 months of crap humid weather in spring/summer. Sweating at 6.30 a.m. when you have to try and do some exercise because it's dark at 6.30 p.m. in summer.

Not to mention high levels of casual racism and some sort of ridiculous notion that your position in the world is justified by the results of a series of results from a rugby league contest.

Probably be o.k. if you didn't have to work or were looking for somewhere to go to die.

You can't beat the onset of spring in Melbourne with things starting to grow, finals footy and the spring racing carnival. Simply the best time to be alive.

N.b. don't get too upset. Some of this was slightly tongue in cheek.

Thank god its not another 4.40 graveyard shift. Bloody hate waiting for those
4-40 Sunday matches are just stupid and should not happen unless the Monday in a public holiday.

4-40 matches at Docklands on Saturday is what should happen most weekends for that ground.

You can't beat the onset of spring in Melbourne with things starting to grow, finals footy and the spring racing carnival. Simply the best time to be alive.
Spring in Melbourne is beautiful.
I was in Vancouver one November and cannot remember what season it was then, probably Autumn, but that season there was beautiful in their city too.

Waiting around for another damn Sunday game be like ...

Answer Waiting GIF
In Qld, be like....

images.jpeg

Yeah, the wait is a killer.
Bounce the ball FFS!!!
I know their must be lots of different personality types, genders, age profiles and character types amongst us Blues supporters.
But some things are just the same for everyone. Can't wait for that first first bounce of the ball.
And that we all live with the optimism, that this will be our moment of resurgence.
I love you Carlton. But today, I would love a WIN !!!!!

Hold up? There’s more to the game than winning ruck taps. It allows us to play our best team and therefor best chance of winning.
Sadly Gawn and Jackson easily winning the ruck taps means that petracca , Oliver, viney and brayshaw have field days.

If that happens, game over.
[/QUOTE]
Dekoning, Gawn and Jackson would all jump all over pittonet. Your basically saying pittonet in the ruck is going to solve that. Dekoning is a ruckman only and it’s glaringly obvious when he is played as a forward. So to use your way of making a point. If we play a pure ruckman as a foward against Melbourne, game over.

I know their must be lots of different personality types, genders, age profiles and character types amongst us Blues supporters.
But some things are just the same for everyone. Can't wait for that first first bounce of the ball.
And that we all live with the optimism, that this will be our moment of resurgence.
I love you Carlton. But today, I would love a WIN !!!!!
So this!!!
C'mon FFS! Win!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could imagine living around Maroochydore but the humidity in most of Queensland would drive me nuts.
Beer & air con on dehumidify, only bad for a month or so. Otherwise it’s pretty sweet up here. No daylight savings is baffling thou- Qlders aren’t the brightest bunch and u get no twilight.

....your gonna faint just thinking about it
um,, that is a massive, Yes!!!!
I needed a scared as * emoji before when someone revealed to me they have them on Sunshine Coast too. I had to make do with the shocked looked emoji but was not even close to what was required in that moment to express the horror of the thought.

We’ve drifted from 3.10 to 3.40

Gamble responsibly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would love to work for a betting company for a few months just to learn how they set the line/odds. They are scary accurate on the line bets- pretty sure anyone who’s ever stuck a few bets on has lost by half a point at some stage (normally happens to me on the last leg of a multi 🤦‍♂️)

my sales consultants are sick with covid (or so they say) Filling in for them but * it i have made a decision closing up at 3 and heading home to watch on the big screen. I am not confident, but I fear I will miss a monumental win.

I will be in recluse mode for a week if we lose. !!!

We’ve drifted from 3.10 to 3.40

Gamble responsibly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would love to work for a betting company for a few months just to learn how they set the line/odds. They are scary accurate on the line bets- pretty sure anyone who’s ever stuck a few bets on has lost by half a point at some stage (normally happens to me on the last leg of a multi 🤦‍♂️)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back