VFL 2022 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevens playing a great game.
Not sure I agree 100% with that. He's playing with more confidence and taking the game on more, but think he's wasting quite a few of his disposals.

Not sure I agree 100% with that. He's playing with more confidence and taking the game on more, but think he's wasting quite a few of his disposals.

Honestly not worried about him making some errors.

It's the confidence and taking the game on that is selling it for me.

This type of performance should see him get called up next week.

I think Bell might have been withdrawn midway through that quarter, haven't seen him for a while. If so, I think a late change in the seniors is coming up. Fox in for someone?
Maybe, but Fox or COR could come into the team, and the other be sub. If it's a tall, probably Fox in (plays like he's taller, even though he's 1cm shorter).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Bell might have been withdrawn midway through that quarter, haven't seen him for a while. If so, I think a late change in the seniors is coming up. Fox in for someone?
I ventured across to this forum to see if we could expect a late change tonight and I came across this post from this fine specimen.

How's things, mate? Long time no chat. Hope you're well :thumbsu:

I ventured across to this forum to see if we could expect a late change tonight and I came across this post from this fine specimen.

How's things, mate? Long time no chat. Hope you're well :thumbsu:
It's been a long while mate. I hope you're well too, and hopefully you'll be back.

Well, we won despite scoring 9.19 lmao

Stephens with 36 disposals what do ya know. Could be the start of getting back into the seniors if we stuff up today.
Couldn't watch much and not that closely when I did due to work, but 7 clearances, 13 i50s and 11 marks too. Sounds like he was much more involved, than a few games where he's picked up his 20 or so and not been key.

Could have had a goal if not for McLean preventing him, and spraying a few quick kicks.

Gould looked ok from bits I did see, same with Melican a few times.

that ground is not VFL standard, cant figure out why it was not played on the SCG. VFL games can produce some selfish football which cost a number of goals. The easy misses though, bloody hell. Not much in that game, Taylor was good, Stephens got involved the debutant from the academy was OK. Trying to see anything down the sunny end was difficult!!

Ronke has moments which for a small forward is what you expect, the pressure acts, not always tackles, he can bring as well.

Can say there was much in the way of bashing the door down for selection in the seniors.

I watch a fair bit of Richmond VFL and that was a poor game from them. They have plenty of AFL talent there but it looks like the depth is a bit of a worry. The VFL contracted players don't get to play much footy together either week to week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back