VFL 2022 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Gould is starting to look like one of those "he is too good to be in the VFL" players. Which doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the VFL, but it means he may finally have come good. Just biding his time waiting for injuries now.

Campbell is exciting in the midfield, Ladhams' competitiveness is pleasing (albeit looks understandably a little rusty), and Amartey looks lively inside 50.

Sucks about JPK so much :(

Been soo much talk of trading in a big man down back. We've had one playing in the vfl all year!
He can hit, intercept mark, spoil and his kicking and even decision making are very Very good. Dont underestimate his run either
Some of us look a year in advance, yeah Gould might come in for Rampe, then who is next in? Also a big step up and he's untried so far. Wouldn't be assuming he'll be the next Rampe. I'm for the draft though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there we see why Sheldrick is going to be a star of our midfield.

We have some absolute hidden gems in this side.

By hidden I mean we all know they’re coming but no one in the Victorian media will have any clue where we got them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have some absolute hidden gems in this side.

By hidden I mean we all know they’re coming but no one in the Victorian media will have any clue where we got them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’ll just assume Sheldrick, Roberts and Gould came through the academy & whinge about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back