VFL 2022 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Am a bit unhappy this is on at exactly the same time as the AFLW, could at least staggered it a bit, or had a morning game. Guessing it was for GCS travel reasons. Ah well, dual browser on the PC hooked up to the TV will have to do.
I know which i would rather watch , the ressies might kick more than 2 goals

You can disagree you 2 , bad luck , i like to goals kicked . There is no comparison between the 2 . Hoping the girls win fwiw
Didn't pick you as just a highlights watcher, thought you might appreciate the contest. There's a fair gap in quality between VFL and AFL, but can appreciate both.

Average of 9.8 goals per game opening week, even including the outlier in Geelong fwiw.

Didn't pick you as just a highlights watcher, thought you might appreciate the contest. There's a fair gap in quality between VFL and AFL, but can appreciate both.

Average of 9.8 goals per game opening week, even including the outlier in Geelong fwiw.
Not comparing VFL and AFL ! HIGHLIGHTS WATCHER ?

I'm hoping McAndrew gets an extended run in the ruck. Just feel he only gets very short stints and find it hard to judge where he is at in his development.

I'm hoping McAndrew gets an extended run in the ruck. Just feel he only gets very short stints and find it hard to judge where he is at in his development.

You'd imagine with Sinclair's retirement next year is the year for him to stamp some authority on the ruck at VFL level, with a view to an AFL debut in 2024.

Can you talk in a normal manner please
For what it's worth = fwiw. It's the only abbreviation he's done and mods have no issues with it. Bedford has discontinued his other abbreviations which is appreciated. Play on.

For what it's worth = fwiw. It's the only abbreviation he's done and mods have no issues with it. Bedford has discontinued his other abbreviations which is appreciated. Play on.
That was a strange post as i was just being lazy by nor writing it all out fwiw .
Is SFA allowed

That was a strange post as i was just being lazy by nor writing it all out fwiw .
Is SFA allowed
Misunderstanding I think. More concerned on how we're going to beat the Suns this arvo, going to be a wet track indeed out at Blacktown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Chad Warner and Dylan Stephens in the crowd supporting the team and brother

Cunningham missing targets with his kicking

Good to see Chad Warner and Dylan Stephens in the crowd supporting the team and brother

Cunningham missing targets with his kicking
Bunch of players there, Horse too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back