Nic Shipley​
53​
Jake Bartholomaeus​
54​
Angus Anderson​
But match is tomorrow so if med sub isn’t used they probably will play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Fox mark!!

If Clarke could actually control his kicks, he'd be worth a go, but he is just so poor by foot.

You can tell those on the swans facebook page that are constantly calling for Gould's inclusion don't watch the two's. For mine, he will not make it. He is well off the level of AFL football and looks lazy even in the VFL. Happy to be corrected, but I think he shows very little.

Stephens found plenty of it today. He's fast and evasive but his decision making and disposal are sub standard. I'd say Squizzy Taylor is superior in his disposal as a direct comparison.

Fox was good. Plenty of pace and he is a good mark. He would match up well on some of those small - medium forwards we have been struggling with.

Reid has such good hands and moves well. Shame he can't kick for goal.

Amartey is a potential weapon. He continues to improve and I reckon he's the one to take over from Buddy when the great man calls it a day. Whether he takes over from Ladhams, maybe not yet. Hickey wasn't great last night and I think we need two rucks.

I reckon Gould is ready to step up when required. He's not racking up the possessions but that's not his role at the moment. He's there to spoil and nullify his direct opponent and I can see he's improving on this area. Occasionally he gets to show off his kicking and it is indeed a work of beauty. No spot for him now but if one of the Mc's gets injured or Rampe, he should get a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back