Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Wasn't going to start JHF, but now that DPP changes are in the game surely he becomes a M/F at the first set of changes, could end up being an okay slow burn.
Im thinking of starting him.
Trading him out round 5 when hes a shit MID rookie and then trading him back in round 6 as a premo FWD rookie :moustache:

buttox

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im thinking of starting him.
Trading him out round 5 when hes a sh*t MID rookie and then trading him back in round 6 as a premo FWD rookie :moustache:
You should totaly change out Lycett and Westoff for JHF and Daicos.
Do the swap each week to applause from each clubs supporters.

Last edited:

Sep 22, 2013
Buzz City
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Suns, Hornets, Sharks, Dolphins
Seeing how the SC buffoons clarify SANFL star Jack Hayes will seriously alter a few teams imho, Plays midfield at SANFL level but surely he becomes a powerful marking fwd for St.Kilda?
Utility type can see him playing games IMO

VeinGlorious

Unaccommodating
Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Has there been much discussion about Finn Macrae in here??
He’s had a “big pre-season in the gym”

A8AFCFFE-403D-4707-AC9F-F3E0C4816396.gif

Sydney Kicker

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A question I'm sure many of us are pondering.

Assuming they are all named round 1. If you have to start 2 of the following six players, who would you choose and why?

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k

buttox

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Assuming they are all named round 1. If you have to start 2 of the following six players, who would you choose and why?

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
Horne and Daicos they seem to be the most ready to play rookies available with the best JS.
Ward close behind IMO.

Yoda_

Hall of Famer
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
If I was ranking them on a combination of job security, scoring potential and cash making, id have it as;

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

JHF is a no brainer. Daicos seems as ready made despite no exposed form. Fin McCrae is year two and in a team looking for kids to make the step. Ward the same. Constable may get games later in the year when Geelong finally realise they need to play him. HAtely is crap.

Sydney Kicker

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If I was ranking them on a combination of job security, scoring potential and cash making, id have it as;

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

JHF is a no brainer. Daicos seems as ready made despite no exposed form. Fin McCrae is year two and in a team looking for kids to make the step. Ward the same. Constable may get games later in the year when Geelong finally realise they need to play him. HAtely is crap.

One thing is certain. Constable won't be getting a run with Geelong this year.

He's not anywhere near old enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
Daicos and Macrae.

ForeverHardcore

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
The two that haven’t left my side
Ward and Daicos

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The two that haven’t left my side
Ward and Daicos
+1

Both are BIG disposal number accumulaters .....Daicos numbers maybe curtailed, because in U18 it was "give the ball to Daicos" ....even if that wasn't the best option

Ward on the other hand is Mitchell like ......fit as, so fitness won't be an issue

Silky23

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

Macrae
Ward
Daicos
JHF

Constable

Hately

BuckleysBrigade

All Australian
Oct 25, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k

Daicos and Ward for me. Most likely to rack up stats. Expecting Daicos to get CD jizz fest as well.

This article contains some stats that may assist decision making re Daicos v JHF.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...-jason-horne-francis-nick-daicos?platform=amp

Duckworthy

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
6) Hately

:tearsofjoy:

Dominic03

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Honestly i have Ward being better in 2022 than Daicos, i think the word Daicos will play a bit of half back, likely plays abit of wing and some mid time eventually but Ward is probably getting mid time by R1, already showed he's super developed and they're both super talented, so for someone to be more developed both physically (strength and fitness) and mentally with the leadership Ward has shown so far it'd be my choice atm if having to choose between the two.

ForeverHardcore

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Honestly i have Ward being better in 2022 than Daicos, i think the word Daicos will play a bit of half back, likely plays abit of wing and some mid time eventually but Ward is probably getting mid time by R1, already showed he's super developed and they're both super talented, so for someone to be more developed both physically (strength and fitness) and mentally with the leadership Ward has shown so far it'd be my choice atm if having to choose between the two.
Ward bases his game off Walsh correct?
So he’s a running machine who bulked up last year in the 18’s to learn how to play inside.
Rising star winner for me Dom

ImissFrosty

Vivre Libre
Mar 4, 2020
home
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Fighting Furies Atlanta Reign (OWL)
Cheers dom 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad