Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard: Gia, what will Massimo bring to the side?

Gia: Lots of hand gestures, some quality diving and maybe some pasta & vino

italian GIF

200.gif

200.gif

Italian Food GIF

Italian Nonna GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hmm Parnell or go early on D'Ambrosio?

I already have Wehr so don't need both.
I'm overlooking Parnell ....bring in D'Ambrosio when he's on the bubble ....Wehr expected to be $260K by then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm overlooking Parnell ....bring in D'Ambrosio when he's on the bubble ....Wehr expected to be $260K by then

I agree with your thoughts on principle WW, however for many of us the move has to be made this week to fund a Preuss or Butters (or both) upgrade.

What's your reasoning with the choice WW? JS or scoring potential? Or is it simply letting Wehr fatten up for an extra week, which obviously suits Massimo coming in on the bubble?

I kinda liked the way PP was attacking off half back and hope the coaches might as well.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I agree with your thoughts on principle WW, however for many of us the move has to be made this week to fund a Preuss or Butters (or both) upgrade.

What's your reasoning with the choice WW? JS or scoring potential? Or is it simply letting Wehr fatten up for an extra week, which obviously suits Massimo coming in on the bubble?

I kinda liked the way PP was attacking off half back and hope the coaches might as well.
Crows have preferred Parnell over Brown the last 2 games .....I certainly think his JS is improving, the decision to go D'Ambrosia over Parnell, was simply to maximise Wehr's cash generation .....D'Ambrosia, also $102K

I need the extra $$ to go McCartin to Gawn in 3-4 weeks

Nicks has been very gushing in his comments on Parnell

Whispers of a Lions debutant this week, Jimmy Tunstill $117K MID. Can't see security being great, but has a knack of getting a good amount of the footy and ball use is greatly improved since the start of the year.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Whispers of a Lions debutant this week, Jimmy Tunstill $117K MID. Can't see security being great, but has a knack of getting a good amount of the footy and ball use is greatly improved since the start of the year.
It's reached that time of the year now where every rookie that debuts this year is another rookie ruined for next year. Can only assume he'll replace Zorko if he doesn't get up this week. Shitty JS. Love his kick to HB ratio though. 27 touches last time out in the VFL. 25 kicks and 2 handballs.

Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
It's reached that time of the year now where every rookie that debuts this year is another rookie ruined for next year. Can only assume he'll replace Zorko if he doesn't get up this week. Shitty JS. Love his kick to HB ratio though. 27 touches last time out in the VFL. 25 kicks and 2 handballs.
not only that but you won't be able to trade em out either, and JS is always crappy

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Surely Hollands gets a gig this week with the suns carnage? Powell, Budarick & Jeffrey all out….Rosas will come back in for Jeffrey, Bowes was medi sub, Hollands for Budarick??

Almost now or ever you’d think..
Next year hopefully. Don't want to ruin his starting price. ;)

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Surely Hollands gets a gig this week with the suns carnage? Powell, Budarick & Jeffrey all out….Rosas will come back in for Jeffrey, Bowes was medi sub, Hollands for Budarick??

Almost now or ever you’d think..
Probably Atkins for Budarick............but there's some talk Budders will get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back