Status
Not open for further replies.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
3 weeks ago I traded out SDK, but wanted to keep the DF swing option for PMcC, so I thought, Wade Derksen, 102K, gives me the swing and an extra loop option; only goes and gets named, FML.

Welcome aboard young man, didn't need to use you for VC loop material this weekend, feel free to punch a nice debut.

3 weeks ago I traded out SDK, but wanted to keep the DF swing option for PMcC, so I thought, Wade Derksen, 102K, gives me the swing and an extra loop option; only goes and gets named, FML.

Welcome aboard young man, didn't need to use you for VC loop material this weekend, feel free to punch a nice debut.
He’s named?
Wow!
You and me, brother, we are geniuses!

!
Think Season 2 GIF by NBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Don't think we'll be seeing Sam Hayes again any time soon.

Port got rid of Ladhams, in part, to give Hayes opportunities .....they've completely misread Hayes readiness

Fine, if Ladhams is not for Port's culture .....should have drafted another Ruckman in the National Draft

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Port got rid of Ladhams, in part, to give Hayes opportunities .....they've completely misread Hayes readiness

Fine, if Ladhams is not for Port's culture .....should have drafted another Ruckman in the National Draft
Hinckley likely to get sacked soon though isn't he? Next coach might fancy Hayes.

Can loop Rosas and Rioli/Judson Clarke.

Which of the Richmond boys scores better tomorrow?
I couldn't bring myself to trust Relton, personally.

Can loop Rosas and Rioli/Judson Clarke.

Which of the Richmond boys scores better tomorrow?
Have some fun, go for the ceiling of Rioli and hope for the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back