Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when we are due for your annual unicorn random no name rookie to come out of nowhere, and average 85-90 in his first 2 games?

Need some Kent to Hugh Greenwood/Brad Dalziell it up in this 22' and hook a brother up.

Can't wait until some spud is outscoring a fringe promo for 123k while everyone is out of trades come round 19...

JC has arrived

Ya reckon Carmichael holds his spot for the foreseeable future? Or De Goey back means he makes way?

'Foreseeable future' is a big call. I reckon he gets another game and beyond that, it's dependent on his next performance.

So no, I don't think he gets dropped because De Goey returns, but he'll have to earn each and every senior selection IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the Blanket is looking real solid down back. Scores of 43, 42 and 63. Frosty out for the season so should play every game.
He doesn't waste the rate possession he gets but spoils everything in his vicinity. Had 9 on the weekend which helped get him to that score of 63.

Could trade Wehr down and pocket $150k, but that would leave only 3 trades left.

Do need to find a way to turn one of Short, Ridley or Cripps into a mega premium though (Laird or Stewart primarily).

He'll be a game by game player .....he'll play this week though
No guarantee Burgoyne is playing with week with Bonner back.

As I have said before I would like to see Burgoyne play for the rest of the season but alas we have a muppet in charge as coach so who knows what he will do.

How likely is burgoyne to play out the remaining 6?
Bonner back this week could threaten his spot
Will all depend how stupid stinkley is with them playing finals

They should be playing the kids for the rest of the year as I think they have no shot!
Hayes and Burgoyne should be playing every game from here but knowing how he operates they both won’t lol

Another one ruined.

the office GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back