Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't going to start JHF, but now that DPP changes are in the game surely he becomes a M/F at the first set of changes, could end up being an okay slow burn.

This is the same as Daicos, the DPP they will get makes them even more valuable.

Daicos was always gonna be picked.
But now you can probably hold onto him until the bye if he gains DPP.

Good news about DPP, Goater likely to be DEF/MID then after the warm up games playing exclusively off half back.

Id say when people see him for the first time he will be right up the top of most DEF rookie selections.

NAB cup games won't count.

Apparently DPPs will be added every 6 weeks, so you'd still have to select him as a mid only to begin with.

Ohhhhhh.

So they won't change it before the season kickoff, we just have to punt on them changing it mid year if JHF and Daicos for example end up playing FWD.

Sheldrick will likely end up the same then.

But they can't remove DPP mid year if a player doesn't play in one of his positions? Daresay that wouldn't be possible.

Ohhhhhh.

So they won't change it before the season kickoff, we just have to punt on them changing it mid year if JHF and Daicos for example end up playing FWD.

But they can't remove DPP mid year if a player doesn't play in one of his positions? Daresay that wouldn't be possible.

Correct

Ward or Finn Macrae ? ......will not be accepting the "why not both gif"
None Im Thinking No GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Victorian kid, Ward played hardly any NAB games last year.

FinMac played actual AFL games.

And has done an extra preseason.

And is looking tank AF.

So Finlay
Tend to agree ....only $26K more than Ward .....just a touch worried about having both Daicos and Macrea ....however it appears COLL will be persevering with Macrae and Reef

Tend to agree ....only $26K more than Ward .....just a touch worried about having both Daicos and Macrea ....however it appears COLL will be persevering with Macrae and Reef

I'm starting all of ND, FM and RM and feel really good about it.

Reef will probably play forward flank with stints in the middle, Nick will be across halfback, Finlay will be in the mid rotations - I don't see an issue with having all of them. It's where Collingwood is at as a team ATM

Ohhhhhh.

Daicos will likely play defence.

View attachment 1315961
That is some inspiring scoring.
You want an 80 average at his price. So double what he averaged last year.
He hasnt scored that high yet in one game.
He is a watch list for the pre season due to price.
But I would be very surprised if I take him.

He'll make 150K if he averages 70, so why does he need 80 according to you?

so only a 32 point improvement on his scores last year per game.
Smells like the Caldwell pick from last year.
His highest score in a game is 67.

Lol if he wasn't priced at 38 he'd be irrelevant.

He had single figure scores from being the medisub in there.

Imagine a guy improving from his first season to his second...

That's 67 more than JHF has scored in an AFL game...

Lol if he wasn't priced at 38 he'd be irrelevant.

He had single figure scores from being the medisub in there.

Imagine a guy improving from his first season to his second...

That's 67 more than JHF has scored in an AFL game...
Expecting a player to average a score higher than they have ever scored is a low % move.
We take rookies on 0 exposed form every year.
We have more form from Macrae than that.
And his form has been poor.

Expecting a player to average a score higher than they have ever scored is a low % move.
I’m not getting the Macrae love either. Seems blind hope from Collingwood fans based on him being “a bit bigger” this year.
He’s going to be a decent player eventually but it would take some serious transformation to make him hugely relevant at his price this year.

"Ever" lol. Of course AFL players get better from their first year to the following years.

His bro went from 63.1 year 1 to 100 year 2...

Finlay's form in his last couple of games was actually pretty good.

Anyways good luck with JHF mate. It's good for him that he'll be regarded as a forward in SC six weeks after the start. Makes him more relevant

I’m not getting the Macrae love either. Seems blind hope from Collingwood fans based on him being “a bit bigger” this year.
He’s going to be a decent player eventually but it would take some serious transformation to make him hugely relevant at his price this year.
Yep.
I actually rate him as a young talent.
But he is not relevant this year IMO.
Its like me taking Will Phillips. Its probably a heart over head pick tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back