Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't going to start JHF, but now that DPP changes are in the game surely he becomes a M/F at the first set of changes, could end up being an okay slow burn.
Im thinking of starting him.
Trading him out round 5 when hes a s**t MID rookie and then trading him back in round 6 as a premo FWD rookie :moustache:

Im thinking of starting him.
Trading him out round 5 when hes a sh*t MID rookie and then trading him back in round 6 as a premo FWD rookie :moustache:
You should totaly change out Lycett and Westoff for JHF and Daicos.
Do the swap each week to applause from each clubs supporters.

Last edited:

Seeing how the SC buffoons clarify SANFL star Jack Hayes will seriously alter a few teams imho, Plays midfield at SANFL level but surely he becomes a powerful marking fwd for St.Kilda?
Utility type can see him playing games IMO

A question I'm sure many of us are pondering.

Assuming they are all named round 1. If you have to start 2 of the following six players, who would you choose and why?

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k

Assuming they are all named round 1. If you have to start 2 of the following six players, who would you choose and why?

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
Horne and Daicos they seem to be the most ready to play rookies available with the best JS.
Ward close behind IMO.

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
If I was ranking them on a combination of job security, scoring potential and cash making, id have it as;

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

JHF is a no brainer. Daicos seems as ready made despite no exposed form. Fin McCrae is year two and in a team looking for kids to make the step. Ward the same. Constable may get games later in the year when Geelong finally realise they need to play him. HAtely is crap.

If I was ranking them on a combination of job security, scoring potential and cash making, id have it as;

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

JHF is a no brainer. Daicos seems as ready made despite no exposed form. Fin McCrae is year two and in a team looking for kids to make the step. Ward the same. Constable may get games later in the year when Geelong finally realise they need to play him. HAtely is crap.

One thing is certain. Constable won't be getting a run with Geelong this year.

He's not anywhere near old enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
Daicos and Macrae.

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k
The two that haven’t left my side
Ward and Daicos

The two that haven’t left my side
Ward and Daicos
+1

Both are BIG disposal number accumulaters .....Daicos numbers maybe curtailed, because in U18 it was "give the ball to Daicos" ....even if that wasn't the best option

Ward on the other hand is Mitchell like ......fit as, so fitness won't be an issue

1) Jason Horne - Francis
2) Nick Daicos
3) Fin McCrae
4) Ward
5) Constable
6) Hately

Macrae
Ward
Daicos
JHF

Constable

Hately

Constable 213k
Horne-Francis 207k
Macrae 207k
Daicos 194k
Hately 189k
Ward 180k

Daicos and Ward for me. Most likely to rack up stats. Expecting Daicos to get CD jizz fest as well.

This article contains some stats that may assist decision making re Daicos v JHF.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...-jason-horne-francis-nick-daicos?platform=amp

6) Hately

:tearsofjoy:

Honestly i have Ward being better in 2022 than Daicos, i think the word Daicos will play a bit of half back, likely plays abit of wing and some mid time eventually but Ward is probably getting mid time by R1, already showed he's super developed and they're both super talented, so for someone to be more developed both physically (strength and fitness) and mentally with the leadership Ward has shown so far it'd be my choice atm if having to choose between the two.

Chesser (D/M) getting a run in the mids for that A team in a scratchy, Clark too.

No Yeo or Kelly, and Shuey injured early, but still good signs.

Screenshot_20220126-203012.png

Honestly i have Ward being better in 2022 than Daicos, i think the word Daicos will play a bit of half back, likely plays abit of wing and some mid time eventually but Ward is probably getting mid time by R1, already showed he's super developed and they're both super talented, so for someone to be more developed both physically (strength and fitness) and mentally with the leadership Ward has shown so far it'd be my choice atm if having to choose between the two.
Ward bases his game off Walsh correct?
So he’s a running machine who bulked up last year in the 18’s to learn how to play inside.
Rising star winner for me Dom

Cheers dom 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back