Position 2022 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Unfortunately can't be relied upon as bench cover as he has a tendency to score in the 30s - as you'd expect with a North forward
As someone with very strong bench cover I was pissed he pumped out a 87 for the plebs that were forced to field him this week.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
As someone with very strong bench cover I was pissed he pumped out a 87 for the plebs that were forced to field him this week.
I had NMartin and Curtis on the bench, who both outscored Parker and Heeney

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ve watched him fairly closely since trading him in, he’s a quality footballer, just a shame he’s stuck in the North forward line otherwise I think a lot more people would be taking about him.

I was so close to trading Curtis out last few weeks but other issues have meant he has survived.

It’s been a slow burn but he has done his job. 130k made with more to come now.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I was so close to trading Curtis out last few weeks but other issues have meant he has survived.

His JS is more important than his cash gen now. Most coaches won't have enough trades left to do downgrades. Super handy if he holds his spot as 50 points from him is better than a donut.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide

I’m keeping him as he’s guaranteed to play every week unless injured. The 87 was obviously a huge bonus and won me a league matchup but I’m happy for him to hit 40-60 whenever I need him on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Don't hate me if Sammy makes a different call, but James Blanck looked great in his debut. Sicily, DGB and Blanket is the future of our key defensive post and I expect (hope) they'll be given time to develop together in the back half of the season.

He only scored 43, but went at 90% efficiency and looks a likely candidate for a Golden fist award. Should notch a few points each week from 1%ers alone.

Might be an alternative to Mossimo or an extra downgrade target if you need it down there.

Massimo D'Ambrosio

All the Italian SC'ers be like:

massimo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back