Autopsy 2022 Round 1 - GWS Giants vs Sydney Swans, Accor Stadium, Saturday 19th March, 5.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Woke up to pouring rain, which is supposed to finish about 8.00am.

Really looking forward to this evening. Hope we haven't gone in too tall.

I think we'll win but it'll be close.

This is going to have finals like intensity.

While it won’t be raining this afternoon, I expect the heavy conditions and resulting slower game speed may slightly favour us vs Swans.

We’ve got this one covered, now to execute.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

FOKfPVYVgAQgLlE

1647641311076.png

Hopefully that's the end of the heavy rain, looks to be clearing up now​

Last edited:

They ran over the top of us in the final… just snuck home! It’ll be interesting to see how we go structurally - especially with the team defence mantra.

Woke up to pouring rain, which is supposed to finish about 8.00am.

Really looking forward to this evening. Hope we haven't gone in too tall.

I think we'll win but it'll be close.

Can’t wait to be there today ! Have missed the footy.

Hope it’s a big crowd. Really hope all giants fans come out so we are not completely outnumbered by swans fans.

I feel someone we least expect it will be the difference in this game. Maybe a Brander or a Keefe. Just a hunch

I’m predicting Giants by 1 point in a thriller

Looking like a small crowd turning up today. As of last night there were only 16k worth of tickets collected. There have also been a large amount of freebies given out

Disappointing…. That stadium will look empty if something doesn’t change

Looking like a small crowd turning up today. As of last night there were only 16k worth of tickets collected. There have also been a large amount of freebies given out

The last derby at Giants Stadium only attracted 16,000...

They were obviously planning for all those Swans supporters not wanting to potentially miss Buddy's 1,000th.

Turns out that it's still not enough to get them to travel across town.

Not blaming the Swans' supporters to be honest, just the AFL not understanding reality.

They were obviously planning for all those Swans supporters not wanting to potentially miss Buddy's 1,000th.

Turns out that it's still not enough to get them to travel across town.

Not blaming the Swans' supporters to be honest, just the AFL not understanding reality.
A sad part of me wants him to kick 5 in a losing team so all those sooks who stayed away miss it live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you find that out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back