Autopsy 2022 Round 10 - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles, 2.10 pm Sunday 22 May @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to HH.

Putting in a very honest shift in the backline and really adding to our offensive drive.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep, I have been one of his biggest critics but he looks great back there so far. Sometimes it is a hell of a lot easier when everything is in front of you and you don't have dogged defenders scragging you all game

Jacob Wehr doesn't look out of place at all.
Riccardi is loving playing as the main target and presenting nicely.
Himmelberg should stay back for a few games I said a couple of years ago he could really turn into a bit of a poor mans Darcy Moore.
Cogs in the midfield looks much better.
Kelly keeps on rolling and will end up with 40+ touches.
Would love to see Bobby Hill light it up to get his trade value up to a second round pick at least...

HH is reminding me a bit of the Luke McPharlin change at Freo that reignited his career

Flynn is putting on an absolute clinic in the ruck. Not much competition but his tap work is something I have never seen from a Giants ruckman

This is exactly the sort of performance we needed to put up today.

A more fluid, offensive game style.

Error rates down.

Morale and confidence lift for the whole club.

Excellent work by MM, Hird, SK and DS.

and they look to be really enjoying it! Too bad for Himmelberg he is likely to stay in the backlines for the near future haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn is putting on an absolute clinic in the ruck. Not much competition but his tap work is something I have never seen from a Giants ruckman
There all putting a clinic on but the test is to play a 4 qtr game this week and continue with the effort against quality opposition next week

There all putting a clinic on but the test is to play a 4 qtr game this week and continue with the effort against quality opposition next week
Brisbane next week and then the bye. Will be a huge test next week. Should have a lot of players available after the bye you would think Whitfield, Haynes, Lloyd, Davis, Ash, Preuss would all be close to returning you would think and they are all best 22 you'd think

Well, controversial I know, but I have very little patience left for HH. I’m all for a trading him in the off season.
I'd happily trade him as well if we had more coverage in the key position stocks. Don't think we would get much for him to be honest. Maybe he could join his brother in Adelaide?

Will be disappointed if we don’t double our half time score, all week McCartney, McVeigh have spoke about how we have a tendency to slow things up in the 2nd half, don’t play attacking and been so long since we have won a final qtr against this outfit not going to be any easier for our players to put a 4 qtr effort in and back up what’s been spoken

Will be disappointed if we don’t double our half time score, all week McCartney, McVeigh have spoke about how we have a tendency to slow things up in the 2nd half, don’t play attacking and been so long since we have won a final qtr against this outfit not going to be any easier to put a 4 qtr effort in and back up what’s been spoken
Just remember those Bombers teams of the 2000 era... Attacking... Let's see if it continues

Fwd line seems far more open than previous. Player's are leading back towards goal which creates a space around 40-50m out because defenders are dragged back. Keeps it 1v1 up there and stops it from pinging back out so quickly. Hird used this at Essendon and made Stewart Crameri look like Ted Whitten.

Two things on HH.
The stats on him in the GWS App suggest he is theee most accurate kick in the comp.
Surely he is only playing back because of the outs.
Half forward line for HH when normal service returns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back