Autopsy 2022 Round 10 - GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles, 2.10 pm Sunday 22 May @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Two things on HH.
The stats on him in the GWS App suggest he is theee most accurate kick in the comp.
Surely he is only playing back because of the outs.
Half forward line for HH when normal service returns.
Yes, he is the most accurate but just doesn't create enough shots on goal or compete hard enough under the high ball of which there are always a lot of in the Leon Cameron coached teams, haven't seen many high long bombs today

Well, controversial I know, but I have very little patience left for HH. I’m all for a trading him in the off season.

Personally, I think he was badly burnt out by LC.

I agree that it’s very debatable though.

The good news is we’ll have a definitive answer for HH and the rest of the squad by season’s end.

Then we can lock and load for 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wehr should’ve been playing all year. In fact he should’ve played last year.
I think the issue is the coaching staff must have been too scared because of his slight frame. Who cares about his frame if they guy can run! The question is where does he play HBF / Wing? Does he get a game in front of Cumming, Whitfield, Ash, Kennedy, Ward (when he plays half back), Kelly (when he plays wing), Haynes, O' Halloran?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman has looked good in the middle of the ground. Was always a mr. fix it for Leon. He is a very very smart footballer. Him and Tom Green are our next captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back