Autopsy 2022 Round 11 - Brisbane Lions v GWS Giants, Saturday 28 May, 1:45 PM @ the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions will try to blast us out of the game in the first quarter. They will look to play with lots of speed on the ball. Hopefully we don’t try and be too defensive.

MEDICAL SUBS
Brisbane:
Mitch Robinson
GWS Giants: Xavier O’Halloran

Hopefully you guys can do what we did last week. Interested to see who gets what opportunity with Taranto and Whitfield out.

Also, can anyone guess what the scenario with Preuss likely is. Not fully recovered? Flynn getting first go after last week? Simply not Spikes preference given you are quite tall?
I think that which I've bolded above. Perhaps Preuss isn't quite 100%, but he was named as the emergency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those inside kicks and handpasses from the wing to the corridor need to have some force. The 'floaters' are getting picked off.
Lachie Ash - you owe the team after that dropped mark.
Riccardi - Needs to get more involved. Got the goal but has been very quiet. Also stands at the edge of the contest - doesn't go for the ball on the ground.
Overall, liking the more open play a lot. Well done coaching team.

Sproule is also rubbish 😂
we have quite a few players playing today who aren’t up to the standard. I’d probably put O’Halloran in this category as well but he’s still young

Remove this Banner Ad

Back