Autopsy 2022 Round 14 - GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 18 June, 7:25 PM @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Can imagine a few not happy
Flynn out, Sproule in
Brander medi-sub

Why so tall???????
Even on a dry deck they dont have the skills and it puts too much on the more mobile players

Should be XOH for Flynn and Hamilton medi-sub

hdeifh

Rookie
Apr 9, 2022
AFL Club
GWS
Can imagine a few not happy
Flynn out, Sproule in
Brander medi-sub

Why so tall???????
Even on a dry deck they dont have the skills and it puts too much on the more mobile players

Should be XOH for Flynn and Hamilton medi-sub
I think we've gone tall cos the Bulldogs are lacking in the KPP department, especially down back. I'm not too sure who takes JUH tho as Keefe isn't mobile enough to take him on.

Also the Green vs Macrae/Bontempelli midfield battle will be epic.

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other boards give out bans with this rubbish.
You'll note he's a GWS Canberra member. It is simply the odd situation that the club is in with its dual location.

But you're right, can we all please focus on the game in this thread.

Orange Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
It's a disadvantage to be a stronger player in tackling nowadays. Preuss will get done and I reckon Harry will be in trouble too. It's ridiculous when you have a team that is clearly coached to play for frees like our current opponents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

steviewonder36

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Canberra, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool member, GWS Fdn member
Sam Taylor and Lachie Keefe have been great so far, with Phil Davis out for an extended period.

However, I would love to see us find a replacement for Davis for the future. Hopefully something in the next draft.

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Losing the game in the midfield contest - Dogs winning 3rd Q clearances 12-4 and running rampant into their I50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad