Autopsy 2022 Round 16 - GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sunday 3 July, 3.20 pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

What was your boys view on this? i didn't think medium impact is suited tbh, he got him high yes but Kelly got right up, into the fight played the game on and had no effects from it. He it wasn't a super hard hit either.
medium impact surprised me - the week off did not - you go past the ball and collect someone in the head you can sit down for a week.

If it had been a Martin/Hawkins type player they would have got away with it as we all know AFL house has protected species for some

I think the reaction of the Giants players assisted in the suspension also
Those blokes would’ve hit harder, Days got not a lot of body so it would be hard to accidentally hit someone hard.

What was your boys view on this? i didn't think medium impact is suited tbh, he got him high yes but Kelly got right up, into the fight played the game on and had no effects from it. He it wasn't a super hard hit either.
Who-TF knows with this MRO. MRO can apparently read minds and I wouldn't have been surprised for 2 weeks or a fine. I think he decided 1 week because it looked bad in the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back