Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I suspect Piggy Oliver has a thumb injury that'll keep him out of Round 18 min .....Injuries are starting to get on a roll

Desperately looking not to trade ......but those SC Gods won't stand for it

Will be sweating on the club injury reports .....

nervous waiting.gif

I suspect Piggy Oliver has a thumb injury that'll keep him out of Round 18 min .....Injuries are starting to get on a roll

Desperately looking not to trade ......but those SC Gods won't stand for it

Will be sweating on the club injury reports .....

View attachment 1441581
Correct me if I’m wrong Dees supporters but from memory last year he had a bad thumb for a month after the Dogs 139 in round 11?

He followed up with scores of 94, 108, 105 and 87 in supercoach and averaged 92 in fantasy the next 5 games. I remember cause I was fuming as he didn’t tackle for a few weeks and I was getting worried.
He came good though but just a heads up! I think he’ll play but he might not be 130+ Clarry he may be 110 Clarry with others stepping up

If you had the trades it might be worth downgrading him to a Walsh at 590k or Steele at 550k then using that money to get Short/Cripps up to Uber premos

So for eg (if you didn’t have them)
Oliver/Cripps

To
laird and Walsh

Walsh probably goes 115+ the last 6 games after this week
Laird probably goes at 125 like he’s doing

Clarry might stay around 130 but I doubt it and you upgrade Cripps who’s going at 96 since round 9, or Short averaging 91 since round 9 🤢 to a Dawson/Sinclair type

Here’s to hoping Clarry is fine but it’s an easy slingshot upgrade instead of a 1 up 1 down (obviously trades permitting)

Correct me if I’m wrong Dees supporters but from memory last year he had a bad thumb for a month after the Dogs 139 in round 11?

He followed up with scores of 94, 108, 105 and 87 in supercoach and averaged 92 in fantasy the next 5 games. I remember cause I was fuming as he didn’t tackle for a few weeks and I was getting worried.
He came good though but just a heads up! I think he’ll play but he might not be 130+ Clarry he may be 110 Clarry with others stepping up

If you had the trades it might be worth downgrading him to a Walsh at 590k or Steele at 550k then using that money to get Short/Cripps up to Uber premos

So for eg (if you didn’t have them)
Oliver/Cripps

To
laird and Walsh

Walsh probably goes 115+ the last 6 games after this week
Laird probably goes at 125 like he’s doing

Clarry might stay around 130 but I doubt it and you upgrade Cripps who’s going at 96 since round 9, or Short averaging 91 since round 9 🤢 to a Dawson/Sinclair type

Here’s to hoping Clarry is fine but it’s an easy slingshot upgrade instead of a 1 up 1 down (obviously trades permitting)
Oliver -> Steele, Hobbs -> Gawn will be very tempting

Was going to be tempted the second Oliver dropped a 100-110 score, since his price is so inflated

Oliver -> Steele, Hobbs -> Gawn will be very tempting

Was going to be tempted the second Oliver dropped a 100-110 score, since his price is so inflated
Thinking the same. Oliver to Steele and NMartin to Gawn

I've got five trades left so why not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Short stinks it up again, and Himmelberg gets DPP, it'll be real tempting to go Short to someone via HH back. Though maybe the play is to wait a week or so and get Gawn in for him, think he'll have a big Breakeven next week.

Burnt one last night on a luxury trade of Heeney to English.

Zero trades, even with Oliver likely missing.

Will just play one of Butler, Macdonald or MRJ and hope for the best.

Unless Clark, C Stephens or M Owens rise from the dead, one of them must go to a def/mid or def/fwd to cover Oliver (I have Wehr/D'Ambrosio/McCartin/Rosas but no mid DPP).

Will leave me 2 trades and hopefully bank 120k

Unless Clark, C Stephens or M Owens rise from the dead, one of them must go to a def/mid or def/fwd to cover Oliver (I have Wehr/D'Ambrosio/McCartin/Rosas but no mid DPP).

Will leave me 2 trades and hopefully bank 120k
It's why I brought Burgoyne in this R17, with his DPP .....I can now switch any of my DPP Defenders to the Midfield to cover Oliver ....and have Wehr cover at D6 for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back