Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding Clarry 100%
5 trades and $238,400 in the shed
Advice Please on the below trades

Option1
MRJ -> Taranto (Leaves $400)

Option2
Wehr -> Tatanto / Danger (leaves roughly $90,000)

Option3
Got any other ideas?

Capture.JPG

Holding Clarry 100%
5 trades and $238,400 in the shed
Advice Please on the below trades

Option1
MRJ -> Taranto (Leaves $400)

Option2
Wehr -> Tatanto / Danger (leaves roughly $90,000)

Option3
Got any other ideas?

View attachment 1447198

I like option 1, Wehr should play out most the year hopefully and even though he doesnt score particularly well, he is some insurance incase of a defender injury.

I am not sure if we'll see MRJ again this season, and with his BE getting high now he has little to no money left to make even if he does play again, you also keep the DPP swing with Taranto.

Really nice team BTW.

4 trades left. Just went down to 2. Wehr and Hobbs to Cumberland and Doc. Have Stewart and Oliver on the pine. When they back Crisp and Heeney will be cover across F/M/B and have Jackson as backup in F/R. Hoping that is enough to get me through :drunk:

He was borderline due to injury. Hopefully back next week.
Will probably need an injury to get back in.

Rutten said while D'Ambrosio has been impressive in his first four games, his omission is a case of selection squeeze, with the Bombers currently enjoying full availability amongst its small defenders group.

"'Mass' has been here five weeks and has played four games of AFL footy which is really impressive and credit to him," Rutten said.

"But the last couple of weeks, we’ve got Redman and (Andrew) McGrath back in, so it’s a good problem to have in terms of our selection squeeze.

I like option 1, Wehr should play out most the year hopefully and even though he doesnt score particularly well, he is some insurance incase of a defender injury.

I am not sure if we'll see MRJ again this season, and with his BE getting high now he has little to no money left to make even if he does play again, you also keep the DPP swing with Taranto.

Really nice team BTW.
Wehr has scored well baring last week. Will most likely field him this weekend and hope he goes 60+

Can’t believe people are actually trading Oliver
Anyway, need some help
Do I eat the Oliver donut this week or do I trade Tunstill for Carmichael and hope the kid strings some games together.
Even when Oliver comes back I’ve still got no cover in the mids but I’ve only got 2 trades left. Although if I don’t trade this week I can get another week to have a look at the few rooks having a run.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m efficiently forced into two trades with with Massimo out, Rich still out and Big O out.

Probably will go Big O to Marshall and Rich to Doc or Sinclair.

Or cop a donut with one of them …..

It works if you manage to get a certain % of the top scorers on each line + coverage.
Some teams I see in here have 5 x d6s + 2 x m8s etc plus all the coverage in the world.
I like a 23rd man that can cover multiple lines via dpp. ( I like the Jezza pick for this as he can spike you a nice looped score on the bench. Harry McKay would be the budget option.)
But a 24th premo is excessive IMO.
I have Curtis on field this week as cover for Oliver.
My usual 12.6 mil on field has dropped to 12.1 mil.
2702 projection dropped to 2636.
Even when I get an injury I still retain the extra points I have got from upgrading my 21 premos that are playing.

I have 12.36M on the field this week, with Oliver on the bench and Crisp as my 23rd player (I'll be looping him tomorrow).

If Dunkley had been out, which was evidently a possibility, I would still have had 12.25M on the field.

24 premos is not excessive IMO, it's just betting that there will be carnage. The more the better, says I!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 trades left. Just went down to 2. Wehr and Hobbs to Cumberland and Doc. Have Stewart and Oliver on the pine. When they back Crisp and Heeney will be cover across F/M/B and have Jackson as backup in F/R. Hoping that is enough to get me through :drunk:
I'm racking my brain .....use my 4 trades to injury trade / luxury upgrade ...OR strengthen my bench using 2 trades to upgrade Wehr to Daicos ?

Interesting debate ....

View attachment 1447296

I'm currently top 4 in my league on percentage, so don't think I can hold Oliver.

If I cash in on Oliver, I may as well make some improvements elsewhere.

This leave me with 3 trades and $90k.

Very large chol move.

With that many trades left, it makes sense. Good luck with it, but I hope it massively backfires because you're trading out two blokes I own and getting three blokes I don't

In for a bit of pain here.

Haven't been paying attentions to rookies of late, so would appreciate any thoughts.

Rosas>Mid Rookie
Whitfield>Dawson/Sicily

Above trades appear to have saved me from a donut

Thoughts?

Is Whitfield a must trade? I'm playing for league wins, and could carry a donut if need be

1657871076809.png

Cerra as mid cover + 70k piggy bank

Or

McDonald as Mid/Def cover but only 3k left

I guess the 70k bank gives me more leverage for trading an injured player, but mcdonald gives me 2 lines of coverage..

I'm racking my brain .....use my 4 trades to injury trade / luxury upgrade ...OR strengthen my bench using 2 trades to upgrade Wehr to Daicos ?

Interesting debate ....

Wehr has been a good rookie I would hold him and upgrade Shitfield

Wehr has scored well baring last week. Will most likely field him this weekend and hope he goes 60+
Yep likewise mate, I'll loop both Wehr and Carmichael/Culley (will flip a coin on who I trade in) and take the best score (clarry cover). Would love a 70+ from Wehr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back