Autopsy 2022 Round 20 - Sydney Swans v GWS Giants, 2.10 pm Saturday 30 July @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to get some experienced players back in and hopefully the effort is on today although I see the Swans being too strong and it shouldn't be a 10 goal loss I am not optimistic with how the team is going if the difference is around 4 goals and the effort is their i will be ok with that

Win the contested ball (Unlikely but something I will be watching)
Rebound 50s for both teams with the ease the Swans move the ball with uncontested mark and overlap run (Blakey) and how hard it is for the Giants with lack of movement forward of the ball
With the small forward line what will the game plan be as I havent seen anything to indicate the players are capable of playing any real style this year and with the sunny day another tall to provide that marking option as we know Haynes isnt that unless the plan is to get 4 goals down at 3/4 time and then swing HH forward and hope he can kick 5 goals in the last

Hate to say, but Callum Brown is getting into that Tainted Love, Macarena one hit wonder kind of territory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the players need a complete attitude adjustment as they have no idea on how to play the game
Not sure what the coaches are being paid for as nothing they do has changed the lack of tackling, lack of forward pressure, poor ball movement pretty much almost as bad as North

Too many high draft picks with talent and poor attitudes. No longer fussed about continuously racking in high draft picks, too many big egos on one team. Would much rather us be playing those with good work ethic e.g. Cooper Hamilton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back