Trades 2022 Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not looking for a forward so I’m taking an outside perspective, that being said as a Crows fan Berry is just about my favourite of our players so I’m probably biased.

However I can’t find the CBA numbers but from a naked eye he has a lot more responsibility recently, and there’s no Crouch. He’s also just naturally getting better at finding the footy at AFL level, and he’s starting to consistently demonstrate his explosiveness out of stoppages (have a look at his highlights on the AFL app last week).

Compared to those other names, honestly his floor is one of the most attractive things IMO. The tackles means that he can usually land a 70-80 without touching the ball that often, if he gets it 25 times you’ve got a big score. Plus, it’s not like you’re picking him at the start of the year and you need a full breakout season, you just need him to continue his form for 4 weeks.

Cameron I don’t mind, personally I hate picking key forwards though.

Taranto’s role is so uncertain, Berry will be a high CBA mid for the rest of the season.

Coleman again you’re picking for the Rich factor, but how long will that be?

Heeney is Heeney, I don’t think that needs explanation.

I’d imagine everyone considering one of these moves already has Dunkley.

Butters is a huge injury risk.

Plus I feel like Berry is just a really fun pick, talented kid with a super likeable way of playing and is great to watch.
1659077753460.png

Only $14K & 2 Trades

It appears Voss has all but confirmed Hewett won't be back next week too

View attachment 1459578
This does not sound good. He's definitely gonna be traded for me - GL to teams that hold him though.

Q - How would he likely to come back? Refreshed or still hampered by his injury & out of touch?

HOLD .....you're in a great position ...what's your MITB like ?

Only $1100 :rolleyes:
I think I will go Clarke>Culley it gives me more bench cover and another $44k that way I can reacess next week with Hewitt

Guys I'm so stuck and I would love some help.

One trade left - what do you think gets me the most points for the next few rounds?

Option 1: Hewett to Stewart
Option 2: Short to Stewart (Khamis cover til Hewett returns)
Option 3: Nank to Gawn

I would consider holding for a week on news about Hewett, but at that point, Stewart and Gawn will become too expensive to upgrade to.

1659079206222.png

Appears to be straightforward Hewett>Sicily

Have cover but for 2 weeks not sure it’s worth the hold.

Mids and forwards are pretty set, so don’t need to worry about them

Thoughts?

06375056-696E-4528-A2A8-58E0C1754049.jpeg

One trade left - what do you think gets me the most points for the next few rounds?

I would consider holding for a week on news about Hewett, but at that point, Stewart and Gawn will become too expensive to upgrade to.

View attachment 1459731
I’d hold the one trade. I’d use your bench this round.

View attachment 1459731

It's a No Brainer injured players out first Hewitt>Stewart

Thinking of Gresham to Draper. Best for the money I can see. Move Cameron into the forwards.

I could burn my trades to get to Max but don't like the idea of no trades with 4 weeks left. Seems every week trades are required for injuries.
Bench almost non-existent! A few in the Emergencies though.

There are 4 or 5 I would gladly upgrade but can't. Short and Cameron among them.

I’m not looking for a forward so I’m taking an outside perspective, that being said as a Crows fan Berry is just about my favourite of our players so I’m probably biased.

However I can’t find the CBA numbers but from a naked eye he has a lot more responsibility recently, and there’s no Crouch. He’s also just naturally getting better at finding the footy at AFL level, and he’s starting to consistently demonstrate his explosiveness out of stoppages (have a look at his highlights on the AFL app last week).

Compared to those other names, honestly his floor is one of the most attractive things IMO. The tackles means that he can usually land a 70-80 without touching the ball that often, if he gets it 25 times you’ve got a big score. Plus, it’s not like you’re picking him at the start of the year and you need a full breakout season, you just need him to continue his form for 4 weeks.

Cameron I don’t mind, personally I hate picking key forwards though.

Taranto’s role is so uncertain, Berry will be a high CBA mid for the rest of the season.

Coleman again you’re picking for the Rich factor, but how long will that be?

Heeney is Heeney, I don’t think that needs explanation.

I’d imagine everyone considering one of these moves already has Dunkley.

Butters is a huge injury risk.

Plus I feel like Berry is just a really fun pick, talented kid with a super likeable way of playing and is great to watch.
Honestly * it I'm going to pick him. Let's me get extra cash for Stewart.

Performing Arts Dancing GIF
Ignore The Breakfast Club GIF
John Hughes Movie GIF
Music Video Vintage GIF
cindy crawford 80s GIF
James Corden Pepsi GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Now Muzz playing to stuff up my loop...thanks bombers.

Cutis to Dutch oven Holland's.
Hewett to Stewart.
Short to sic ...

Fully sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears to be straightforward Hewett>Sicily

Have cover but for 2 weeks not sure it’s worth the hold.

Mids and forwards are pretty set, so don’t need to worry about them

Thoughts?

View attachment 1459734
You got HH? I'd consider him over Sicily, who has slowed down a bit.

1 trade left

Cumming to Stewart
Or
Taranto/Dunkley to English.

The second trade gives me ruck cover, and cover on every line, which is probably a smart move as I’ll be trade less for last 3 rounds.

But I really want to f cumming off after his debut last week and get sexy Tom back.

7E84FC3B-686D-40FA-802A-CE59F05CB123.png C95647AC-4FBC-4AFE-AE99-9CC80B5AE384.png

1 trade left

Cumming to Stewart
Or
Taranto/Dunkley to English.

The second trade gives me ruck cover, and cover on every line, which is probably a smart move as I’ll be trade less for last 3 rounds.

But I really want to f cumming off after his debut last week and get sexy Tom back.

View attachment 1459800View attachment 1459801
I’d save the trade, you’ll get more points from replacing an injured premo with it in the next few weeks I think.

Think it's now George to Dale or is he going to be affected with Helmet back? 1 trade left. Or just play D'Amb for a week as D6 with Houston back next week and still 2 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back