Captains 2022 Round 21 VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Monotonous now ......how long's it been since we've had a Ruck as (C) ....it used to be the norm

(VC) Touk Touk .....v HAW
(C) Laird .....v WCE

Special Mention .... Mills v NORTH
I Like It Good Job GIF

Getting Monotonous now ......how long's it been since we've had a Ruck as (C) ....it used to be the norm

(C) Laird .....v WCE

End thread.

No need to over think things this week.

Overlooking Clarry vs Collingwood just seems dumb. He will feast on the pies. For those playing at home here are opposition mids against Collingwood over the last month:

Wines 125
Butters 120
Rozee 119
Merrett 133
Laird 154
Berry 121
LDU 149
Anderson 135
Miller 153
Anderson 132

Clarry VC
Touk Touk C

Most people are overlooking Oliver because he has had two sub 100 scores since he came back from his broken hand.

Until he has proven that he is back to his ball pig best then people will be looking elsewhere for VC/C options.

Most people are overlooking Oliver because he has had two sub 100 scores since he came back from his broken hand.

Until he has proven that he is back to his ball pig best then people will be looking elsewhere for VC/C options.
Their problem. He scored 50 points in the first quarter of the Dogs game before Melbourne got smashed at the contest and this weekend he was hard tagged. People who doubt the pig will end up in the mud ;)

Their problem. He scored 50 points in the first quarter of the Dogs game before Melbourne got smashed at the contest and this weekend he was hard tagged. People who doubt the pig will end up in the mud ;)
Might make Petracca an option this week? Especially as Piggy has a sore trotter. He's got the ceiling.

Probably Mills into Laird, dont have Clarry and dont particularly trust Trac as much as the ceiling is there, think its inevitable Miller gets the Maginness tag after he completely took Steele out of the game in the 2nd half on the weekend so won't be going there personally, tough week for VC options tbh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(C) Laird .....v WCE

Yeah, it’s hard to go for anyone else apart from these three

I’m going to stick to form players, so
VC Touk
C Laird

Yeah, it’s hard to go for anyone else apart from these three

I’m going to stick to form players, so
VC Touk
C Laird
Touk has to be a chance at the Brownlow doesn't he? Not many at the Suns are taking votes off him.

Likely Magginess tags him if selected, might slow him down a bit this week.

Thinking Think GIF by Adam Lambert

Touk has to be a chance at the Brownlow doesn't he? Not many at the Suns are taking votes off him.

Yeah, outside chance but Brayshaw is a good chance too

Touk VC is still worth it though

No chance Maginness doesn't play if fit. He has had three really good weeks, and Hawks continue to send players out for surgery. There won't be too many surplus players this week at the Hawks I don't think.

No chance Maginness doesn't play if fit. He has had three really good weeks, and Hawks continue to send players out for surgery. There won't be too many surplus players this week at the Hawks I don't think.
I haven't watched Hawthorn play for a while, is he likely to stop Touk? From memory he shut down Ed Langdon early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back