Trades 2022 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1469733

my way too early plans for next week

Daicos getting the Clarke tag means he has gotta go

Cripps potential suspension, but even if not, its between him or brodie for an upgrade

Since i dont like any FWD upgrade, looks like Cripps is gone, either for oliver or mills
Thanks for the heads up with the Clarke tag.

Neale is also a target for Windhager

So that'd be my 2 trade outs, but I also have the opportunity of upgrading Brodie > Gawn via Marshall

Not really sure what to do yet as Sinclair will probably cop Clarke the week after and I was targeting Hall and Stewart that round for 2 of Lloyd/Crisp/Daicos/Sinclair.

After the absolute disaster of last week...

Two must go of Preuss, Anderson, Cripps (Assuming he's gone), Amon, Crisp (matchup/oval based)

only 135k in the bank

Cash grab options include Stepho and Mason Wood.. god have mercy.

Then Preuss up to Gawn or Marshall or one of those mids up to Oliver or the like

Will Taranto be back? But even if he is coming back from concussion is a concern and they might just stick him forward.

That would make 2 forced trades with Cripps and TT. Meanwhile I still have Titch crabbing it up with his 80s :(

Serious POD time now, Wines vs Kelly?
Anyone have an insight on wtf has happened to Kelly? Have 777k for basically any position.

The goal he gifted Buddy was one of the worst things I've ever seen on a football field
Yeh, as much as i was keen for a 2 week loan - if they have any integrity he has to be dropped surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton on rainy night with just about no midfield left

Oliver is going 150 this week.
As much as it pains me to say it...

Do It GIF
Do It GIF
demanding do it GIF

Holding Preuss and praying for another 80-100 allows

Cripps>Oliver
Amon>Simpkin

Basically hope Gawn/Marshall just go a usual ton rather than massive

Holding Preuss and praying for another 80-100 allows

Cripps>Oliver
Amon>Simpkin

Basically hope Gawn/Marshall just go a usual ton rather than massive

Hoping that I go can Preuss to Gawn next week as my final upgrade...

I might just hold Darcy Cameron, allows me to upgrade Wines to Brayshaw. All my opponents have Brayshaw and if he pumps a 130+ I'm likely to be cooked. Gawn in is a lock.

Just looking through the scores for the last few games, there is that noticeable trend of Dogs players giving up a lot of big scores to defenders. So consider bringing in a Giants defender this week should you need one.

As for my trades

Neale to LDU (Neale is 100% copping a tag)

Titch to Simpkin

LDU and Simpkin are probably the only two North players worth bringing in right now.

Just looking through the scores for the last few games, there is that noticeable trend of Dogs players giving up a lot of big scores to defenders. So consider bringing in a Giants defender this week should you need one.

As for my trades

Neale to LDU (Neale is 100% copping a tag)

Titch to Simpkin

LDU and Simpkin are probably the only two North players worth bringing in right now.
Yep, im trying to flip a coin as to who goes higher cos cant get both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back