Trades 2022 Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negligible.

The trade was meant to be like-for-like insurance for final round injury.

Might look at league opponent (who has no trades left) and see if there's a unique I'm not happy with.
Consider keeping the trade until Sunday morning then trade if you need to nullify a H2H opponent, or need a Hail Mary

Doubt we'd tag Steele. Highly doubt it.
If we were to send Clarke to anyone it'd be to grind that mullet sporting flog Sinclair into the dirt. Take away a mobs outboard motor and all that is left is a row boat. Steele will have the usual engine room types for opponents...if he plays well he'll score well.
The real question is who the Saints send Windhager to… Mills??

Traded Mills in last week to win cashie prelim, quite prepared to drop him for GF for fear of being Windhagered!

Ranked 565. Didnt make top 8 in my league. Have Cerra and one trade left. 592 k to spend ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    421 KB · Views: 60
The real question is who the Saints send Windhager to… Mills??
Sure...but Mills is already accustomed to a tag and if ridden hard then Horse tends throws him back into defence where he arguably scores better anyway. Happened the last few weeks and he still managed 120's. Not the type to be overly concerned about being tagged. I wouldnt worry about Steele either...both seem to handle it ok. Zerrett on the other hand...bugga me, why did i buy him ? He was on my never again list :rolleyes:

Ranked 565. Didnt make top 8 in my league. Have Cerra and one trade left. 592 k to spend ?
LDU vs GC, Guthrie v WC or Parish v Richmond would be my picks.

Thought of a few options

Brayshaw/Zerrett > Walsh/Wines/Mills/Parish/LDU (just saw this above thanks Scythe94)

Or

Heeney > Butters/Lynch/Himmelburg

Given Heeneys track record with the saints I would arguably get more points by trading him

Amazing how often this sort of thing can happen.

On the other hand, the guy who finished top of our pretty high standard 12 team cash league had a really ordinary and weird team, probably the worst in the comp.

Last edited:
Thought of a few options

Brayshaw/Zerrett > Walsh/Wines/Mills/Parish/LDU (just saw this above thanks Scythe94)

Or

Heeney > Butters/Lynch/Himmelburg

Given Heeneys track record with the saints I would arguably get more points by trading him
You'd want to be on drugs or still have 2 trades leftover to contemplate that. He's been good. One of the top 6 fwds if selected for Rnd 1, played every game, avged 100, went well last week and his team still has something to play for this week which helps. Like all actual fwds playing as SC fwds, they're streaky.

Beware Walsh as well i reckon. As an owner he's been truly shithouse at the business end of this season. Had a look at him on the weekend and he didnt look right to me. He wasnt interested for most of the game and hung off contests waiting for someone else to do the work. Might have a niggle we arnt being told about due to this weeks game and ladder position. Pure speculation only though.

Barring injury/managed players, i'm actually tempted to switch out Walsh with last trade based on what i saw...they lost Hewett and Kennedy from that midfield, so with the entire season on the line this week they wouldnt even tell us if Walsh had E.Bola. Like i said, its just a feeling from watching him after 1/4 time.

You'd want to be on drugs or still have 2 trades leftover to contemplate that. He's been good. One of the top 6 fwds if selected for Rnd 1, played every game, avged 100, went well last week and his team still has something to play for this week which helps. Like all actual fwds playing as SC fwds, they're streaky.

Beware Walsh as well i reckon. As an owner he's been truly shithouse at the business end of this season. Had a look at him on the weekend and he didnt look right to me. He wasnt interested for most of the game and hung off contests waiting for someone else to do the work. Might have a niggle we arnt being told about due to this weeks game and ladder position. Pure speculation only though.
He has been absolutely dogshit against the saints in all games except one in his entire playing career which is why I'm considering it.

Otherwise Brayshaw who will cop a tag this weekend for one of the people who wont

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zerrett or Steele to Laird?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Walsh had 15 contested. Thought he had a hunji game without checking scores.

Normally he's a 10 contested 20 uncontested type of kent.

Can sideways Crisp to anyone in any position, thinking Wilkie has the best chance at a big score. Any thoughts on who has the best chance at a bit tonne for 436k or less?

Crisp to someone.
Have enough cash to anyone.

Thinking Hawkins (vs Eagles, for the Coleman medal in Geelong).

Or Lynch. On fire last week but playing bombers who will under pressure.

Or Mills. Best mid I don’t have, but hasn’t been in spectacular form recently

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back