Game Day 2022 Round 3 vs St Kilda, Marvel, April 3rd, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No our midfield has been smashed since we were up 25 points smashed! What about a centre clearance. It’s not the umpiring. Stop whinging

Watch the game. We had complete momentum. Gresham throws the ball and they get a goal. Changed the game

I hate AFL….amateu league…change the rules every week

3 umpires to interpret flimsy rules

what a shonk
AFL was actually good when it was amateur.
Now it’s just theatre with multiple rules that can be manipulated to suit the agenda of the day - like how long before they call play on with the stand rule as just one.
And now you can’t even argue with them when they miss a completely obvious one or it’s 50m penalty.

We stopped playing halfway thru 3rd quarter. Pretty bad loss when you consider how much in control we were, and how complete their domination has been since then. Yes umpiring has been one sided but that was always the case in the last years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check the inside 50 from halfway in the third onwards when I made my call. Keep trying and go to spec savers bc I don’t know what game you’re watching. Saints have scored the last 58 points. Lol 😂
When did grimes go down?
Midway through the 3rd I’m pretty sure

Forced us to push one of our tall wingers back to cover

Pay attention sunshine

bad umpiring has been around forever. happens in all sports. but, I know NO other sport ,- now, or in history, where the people calling the game celebrate & refuse to call it. if anything, they cover for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back