Game Day 2022 Round 3 vs St Kilda, Marvel, April 3rd, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fitness as a whole is really gone, as obvious as can be the team is not fit to even make finals anymore. Thought this was something dimma would always have sorted

I blame the jab

We haven’t won a midfield clearance mate. BL is under the pump if you’re getting smashed in the guts. Do you fxxking get it?
15 - 16 centre clearances

Seems pretty even to me

WE had no run when the saints TURNED UP THE HEAT......we crumbled.
Pickett dropped for next week--we need to send a clear message-although he played very well how many times are we going to let teams back in with SILLY 50 MTR goals?
Cotchin and Edwards should retire gracefully, not up to it anymore.
Same with arts...... A great game of Footy that was ruined by our fall offs, cant blame the umps... this is a constant that we need to snub from our game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned off. I don't mind losing against a better side, but losing against a side with three extra players does my head in. Broad, Pickett and Short our best. Ross and Dow good. Castagna hopeless and Aarts just rubbish. I feel for the players as they are never rewarded for tackles etc, but the oppo gets the absolute softies in front of goal.
Broad?? Are you ******* serious! He’s been hopeless

If everyone thought we were going to rebound this year including me we are in for a shock it ain’t happening time to play the kids start with sonsie RCD not up to it what I saw in the vfl today our cupboards are bare

I am not complaining about today’s umpiring anymore. We know by now how we’re adjudicated get we continue to do the same thing over and over again. Why don’t we do something about it? Why do we hold a player, hit them high, tackle a player without the ball etc.?

Although it really looks like it, it is unlikely that the entire umpiring department have it out against us.

What’s happening now is us being belted in the midfield. Us getting so late to the contest that we hold or hit the opposition high. Also, our midfield is one of the worst in the league and we don’t have a solution waiting in the VFL other than maybe Sonsie. It’s quite a dire situation

Only hope for us this season is if we stay in touch with the 8, Dusty comes back mid season and the umps and media get on board for the fairytale.

mate if we are somehow thereabouts mid-season the AFL and media make put to bed any chance of us making it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back