Preview 2022 Round 3 vs St Kilda Marvel Stadium April 3 3.20pm - MADDIES MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you’re right, but Aarts was omitted last week and was named as the sub, and he can still be the sub this week as he’s been named as an emergency again.
Oh really
I just assumed cos says Aarts omitted.. surely wouldn’t say that and include MJR into the squad if wasn’t going to reward him

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I hope you’re right, but Aarts was omitted last week and was named as the sub, and he can still be the sub this week as he’s been named as an emergency again.
He probably will be again. Personally I'd go with Mansell.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Please stop

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
I think they will want to give Aarts a full game in the VFL. Unlikely to be sub two weeks in a row imo.

Saints have gone in very tall with Hayes included in the 22. That's three ruckmen. If we lost a tall during the game we'd be exposed...perhaps Miller will be the sub ?

However I suspect it will be Mansell so MJR can continue to build form in the twos.

Last edited:

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Just doesnt feel right MJR debut as a sub

I was hoping he would debut in the dream time game and we could play all the indigenous boys in that game

Mansell , Pickett , Parker , Rioli , Rioli , Stack , Edwards
It's been pointed out that MJR debut'd last year but it's also worth remembering that Dimma made the call that he wouldn't make debutantes the sub. He thought that was unfair.

We saw it last week with Essendon making Tex Wanganeen the sub and he didn't get on the field in his first game ! Ridiculous and a shame for the kid.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I think they will want to give Aarts a full game in the VFL. Unlikely to be sub two weeks in a row imo.

Saints have gone in very tall with Hayes included in the 22. That's three ruckmen. If we lost a tall during the game we'd be exposed...perhaps Miller will be the sub ?

However I suspect it will be Mansell so MJR can continue to build form in the twos.
Aarts should be permanently in the VFL

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Disappointing :( no one wants Aarts lol

He's very recently switched player agents and I'm predicting that his future will be considerably brighter than it seems at face value...

Untitled.png

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
We will know which named emergencies won't be the sub before 12 tomorrow rather than an hour before with the official announcement as long as someone is at the ground to watch the players warm up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back