Preview 2022 Round 6 GWS v St Kilda, 7.50pm @ Manuka Oval, Friday 22 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s hard to be consistent when half of your team changes roles every week and every quarter in games. They need to play everyone to their strengths
Wouldn’t be surprised if there was more line-up changes with the final announcements an hour before the bounce

Flynn to FF
Ward to INT
Cogs / Taranto to C
Greene to HFF

If Flynn can deal with the role of Primary Ruck - and last week suggests he can - then it would be interesting to see Preuss play a large chunk of time as a Key Forward.

BP’s body strength, ability to contest in the air and fact that he can kick like a mule might help unlock our scoring.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Saints flying into CBR on match day Friday morning.

Makes for a long day with a night game.

Positive for the home team.

I hope Preus shows that he can play a role as a forward. He looked good playing forward in the pre season and it would really give the forward line something different in a contested marking option. The best we have ever looked was 2016 when we had Lobb and Patton taking contested marks with Jess running a muck as third tall. We could do something similar with Preuss, Hogan and HH. Means the long bomb/dump kick has a chance of working.

Preuss and Flynn need to take contested marks for the 2 rucks 2 work
Just not sure then it Keefe plays forward with King, I just dont want to see Keefe forward for a 1/4 and the same with Haynes although Greene could play as a marking forward inside 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly.

Love it when VFL oppo travel to Manuka and misjudge it every step of the way.

Genuine question how do you guys travel to Canberra and when do you arrive?

Nah I love Perryman! I think he should be our next captain. Super competitive and barely wastes a possession. Bare in mind how hard it would be playing in our backline with the turnovers our midfielders make every game!
Agree
Perryman is a ripper.
I just dont get the criticism he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back