Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something, something... Preuss, tackle, head hit turf hard, Preuss get 1 week penance...TE obviously wobbly afterwards for about 2 quarters, 'cough cough' independent doctors? I don't like your imputation sir, nothing to see here...
The worry long term is it wasn't that bad a tackle really. He's going to be very susceptible to head knocks in future. Something to bare in mind for future seasons.

Every ruck at some stage this year
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

So set and forget was Nankerwitts or Wittsstein. Who'd have thought that at the start of the year lol.

I started Gawn/Witts and traded in Pruess when he was on the bubble. I've not owned English all year. Compared to most I've not used many trades in the ruck.
Gotta be honest, for a moment I thought you'd somehow traded in Wittgenstein, which really would have been a leftfield pick.

So set and forget was Nankerwitts or Wittsstein. Who'd have thought that at the start of the year lol.
Nankerwitts and Wittsstein - didn't they write a bunch of popular musicals during the '40s and '50s?

Any chance Caleb Daniel gets ruck status this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm steering clear of Darcy due to injury concerns. Unsure on who to get out of Nank or Blicavs :think:

Need to decide by Saturday arvo
Same! Leaning towards Nank atm. Tiges have a good fixture and Blitz sharing duties with Stanley.

I'm steering clear of Darcy due to injury concerns. Unsure on who to get out of Nank or Blicavs :think:

Need to decide by Saturday arvo

Same! Leaning towards Nank atm. Tiges have a good fixture and Blitz sharing duties with Stanley.
Not sure if the cats plan to use Ceglar at all this year, but worth considering he may impact Blics

Gawn
Grundy
Witts
English
Preuss
Jackson
Xerri
SHayes
JHayes
Teakle
Edit: and Dixon

after this weeks trades it will be 10 11 ruck eligible players who have been in my team at some stage this season

someone must have had more than that

Last edited:
Gawn
Grundy
Witts
English
Preuss
Jackson
Xerri
SHayes
JHayes
Teakle

after this weeks trades it will be 10 ruck eligible players who have been in my team at some stage this season

Equal; Cameron and Dixon instead of Grundy and Jackson, lol.

Gawn
Grundy
Witts
English
Preuss
Jackson
Xerri
SHayes
JHayes
Teakle

after this weeks trades it will be 10 ruck eligible players who have been in my team at some stage this season

I can beat that

Gawn
Grundy
BJ Williams
Huge Dixon
SP Hayes
Port Hayes
Jackson
Cameron
Hodor
Teakle