Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1313693
Hitout records.
I find it amazing 6 are playing currently.
McEvoy is an interesting inclusion.
from

Tim English robbed.

Table Flip GIF by penquinn | Gfycat

So with the new SC rule changes in mind, Marshall, Darcy and maybe even Gawn could all be R/F DPPs by Rd6

Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC
Zero chance Darcy and Gawn get it.

Marshall is probably the best valued premo ruck, would be brave to start him ahead of one of the other big rucks and hoping that he gets DPP by round 6, basically betting on Ryder to stay on the park.

Zero chance Darcy and Gawn get it.

Marshall is probably the best valued premo ruck, would be brave to start him ahead of one of the other big rucks and hoping that he gets DPP by round 6, basically betting on Ryder to stay on the park.

Darcy got R/F DPP last year (in AF) when Meek was getting games...

Darcy got R/F DPP last year (in AF) when Meek was getting games...

Yeah because he got nursed back into the side. Darcy solo rucked for more than half of the games.
Meek a non factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to go Comben R/F instead of Hayes for R3 just to make sure I have a swing for my 6x R/Fs in the Fwds come Rd7
You would think if Hayes is playing Port are playing 2 rucks.
Hayes will be spending time forward.
He may end up with DPP anyways.

Body is gonna stop him being the greatest supercoach player of all time lol
Imagine if he was fit last year he went 140+ at the end of the year in the last 8 games with a bad knee

It’s going to end up Gawn and Grundy to start again Isn’t it 😂
I argued with Andrew Birch about whether I would start Darcy going into this year and was stubborn in saying I would go Grundy/Gawn one last time but after having darcy all pre season so far I’m now torn. Think he’ll always have strapping and be plagued but his ceiling is ridiculous and could legit average 130+

Imagine if he was fit last year he went 140+ at the end of the year in the last 8 games with a bad knee

I argued with Andrew Birch about whether I would start Darcy going into this year and was stubborn in saying I would go Grundy/Gawn one last time but after having darcy all pre season so far I’m now torn. Think he’ll always have strapping and be plagued but his ceiling is ridiculous and could legit average 130+
I'm holding Darcy .....FREO have a great first 8 rounds .....hoping Darcy gets me off to a flyer

I'm holding Darcy .....FREO have a great first 8 rounds .....hoping Darcy gets me off to a flyer
Yeah I love the upside of the pick
Gawn is safe basically a walk up 22 games at 115 which seems bonkers to pass on but Darcy could average anything from 120 to 135
Gawn and Jackson is shaping as cox and nicnat all over
It hurts gawns ceiling as we saw last year from that 130+ guy of years gone by imo. Probably the only reason I’m talking myself out of starting him at time of typing

Grundy has the keys to the kingdom and will go 120+ in 2022
Just a matter of Gawn vs Darcy for me for r1

We’ve got extra trades now even more reason to pick Darcy 😊

Durability is probably more important in your ruck line than anywhere else. Automatic exclusion for the Darcy. I think Gawndy has missed about 3 games combined in the last 48 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back