Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Darcy
He looks magnificent. I was watching him (on Monday) and he’s easily in the best shape of his career. There’s a guy over here, a personal trainer that a lot of these local guys here have been using in the off-season. In their four to six weeks off they go to this bloke three or four times a week and they come out sculpted and Darcy was the first one to do it. He started doing it two or three years ago and now they’re all there. Even the guys form Melbourne and the Bulldogs that were over and stayed over from the Grand Final were all going too. He’s like a sculptor of bodies and that’s where Darcy’s breakout came from, he even said in in (Doig Medal winning) speech. It’s a really good sign that he cares that much about getting in shape, his ceiling is massive. Brodie Grundy and Max Gawn are probably still one and two in terms of fantasy ruckman, but I reckon Darcy is going to push them this year. Within two to three years it’s not going to be a competition, he’ll just be the number one guy, he’s looking fantastic, better than I’ve seen him at this time of year.

Witts is a solid option, returning from injury
yeah, career mid 90 average priced at 70

1639523708241.png

concern is obviously the knee and how he has recovered but also Mabior Chol moving up there. Does he chip in more than normal?

i have a strategy already

1639524200234.png

Could substitute English for Jackson obviously or anybody for Witts but you're basically looping Preuss with a fwd rookie or really a rook from any line. I like that option a lot, only problem though is that i think the dees play early most weeks. but idk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he's training normally. He'll be there round 1.

Interesting.

Could definitely see myself starting Witts R2 and Pruess R3 if that's the case.

Can then see who I have to pair with Grundy after the top rucks become a bit clearer.

Interesting.

Can then see who I have to pair with Grundy after the top rucks become a bit clearer.
Witts is a safe pick. No chance of losing his spot. The Suns in theory should improve a bit this year, so that could help his scoring.

Like with all mid-pricers picking the right time to trade him out is the hard part.

Preuss is very risky for me. Can see GWS swapping their rucks around a bit. Both Flynn and Briggs looked quite good at times last year.

Interesting.

Comben looking to be my R3 .....$123K and will play, if he can stay injury free

This is Sean Darcy SuperCoach season last year would say he’s very SuperCoach friendly View attachment 1297815
Oh he is a good SC player for sure ......but his propensity to get injured is high & you have to have him on the same level as a Nathan Fyfe

So it's a risk .....one I may or maynot take .....but having players who are not injury prone is a plus, given we'll lose players yet again to the concussion rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back