Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chol is large enough to start Witts over Grundy at R2.

Cutla cheeky tons palming it to Touk Touk and Red Bull will help.

How much does he need to average to quickly make 150k?
Witts is a walking doorstop

Thinking Grundy Pruess if Pruess is named and has a decent pre season. I’ve always gone the set and forget. And I think Jackson will impact Gawn scoring a little but could still see Gawn up in top few rucks. Darcy is an interesting one to. Could see him being a top 2 ruck but bloody pricey for the risk.

Thinking Grundy Pruess if Pruess is named and has a decent pre season. I’ve always gone the set and forget. And I think Jackson will impact Gawn scoring a little but could still see Gawn up in top few rucks. Darcy is an interesting one to. Could see him being a top 2 ruck but bloody pricey for the risk.
Darcy was banged up all last year and still managed insane scores. Looking very fit and I don't think the risk is as big as some have said.

Darcy was banged up all last year and still managed insane scores. Looking very fit and I don't think the risk is as big as some have said.

He will also probably be a good captain option if the VC fails because hopefully he will playing plenty of Sunday games

Yeah could very well be that player that destroys your season early…if you don’t have him. Scores insanely quick.

"The arrivals should complete a successful small block of training for the Suns, with co-captain Jarrod Witts taking another step to a likely round one return following a strong training session on Wednesday morning.
Witts, who ruptured his ACL early last season, completed a solid 90-minute hit-out in steamy conditions at Carrara to show his fitness is all the way back."

What’s the word on Grundy so far this pre season Pies fans? Saw a glimpse of him on the news tonight and he looks sharp and super fit! Looked anything but that late last season (but still scored well).
According to training reports super fit lost some weight and covering the ground really well, involved a lot in linking up etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking Grundy with his reports of losing weight and moving better but he's going to be still playing in a bottom 4 team and H0 to advantage are a big part of a rucks score. He's still going to get good scores but he's not going to be 110+ most weeks anymore.

Preuss is close to rookie price but I wouldn't do it. There's the saint ruck to consider there.

Gawn I'm 60/40 of starting because a new year and more chance for his time in the ruck be less to help preserve his body as well as LJ improving as a 2nd ruck. I think we'll see gawn & jackson be sharing more time together. Gawn has shown that he's just fine outside the ruck as a intercept marker and forward but I'm still thinking his avg will drop by about 5 and the starting price may not be worth it.

Between Preuss, Flynn and Briggs, the Giants are yet to see who currently sits atop of their pecking order as they continue to plan their rotation structure.

“Those three boys are really fighting for that opportunity to take that position and it’s yet to be decided," McCartney added.

“It’ll be horses for courses whether it will be just one ruckman or at times I could probably see us going with two.”

giphy (10).gif E49C9C4D-68ED-4D89-968E-393A69B94E3D.gif

Between Preuss, Flynn and Briggs, the Giants are yet to see who currently sits atop of their pecking order as they continue to plan their rotation structure.

“Those three boys are really fighting for that opportunity to take that position and it’s yet to be decided," McCartney added.

“It’ll be horses for courses whether it will be just one ruckman or at times I could probably see us going with two.”

View attachment 1309844View attachment 1309847
DFCF6AB3-F133-40BE-BF53-01A86C9867F9.jpeg

View attachment 1309844View attachment 1309847

lol. The Preuss Moose is a lock

Preuss is nothing but an R3, at best.

I've got zero confidence in that dopey prick. Best hope is he plays enough games early to score some coin, then * him off quickly.

Leon will probably be trying to save his job though. He played Mumford last year so who knows what he's going to do with Flynn and Briggsy :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back