Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it makes taking a R/F in you starting side less important. I was giving English consideration but will risk it without for now.
Yeah you may well be correct. I'm trending away from the R/F completely. I've started a R/F the last few years and it never seems to help much - usually the opposite.

Yeah you may well be correct. I'm trending away from the R/F completely. I've started a R/F the last few years and it never seems to help much - usually the opposite.
Yeah they need to worth picking. If Marshall was R/F now he would have been worth it, but generally they aren't - Ceglar in 2020 an example where coaches picked him as cover but the problem was he was a spud.

Yeah they need to worth picking. If Marshall was R/F now he would have been worth it, but generally they aren't - Ceglar in 2020 an example where coaches picked him as cover but the problem was he was a spud.
We will know about round 5 who is most likely to get dpp.
It will be done from heatmaps.
We may be able to go a little bit early.

Ha ha - read my mind. I picked Vardy a few years ago - I think it was based on the $ I had left over after I'd picked my other 29 players (plus he was tearing up the track). Perhaps my worst decision in SC history. Still makes me shudder. WTF was I thinking??????

Ha ha - read my mind. I picked Vardy a few years ago - I think it was based on the $ I had left over after I'd picked my other 29 players (plus he was tearing up the track). Perhaps my worst decision in SC history. Still makes me shudder. WTF was I thinking??????
I happens mate.

I thought starting Paddy Dow was a good idea last year. And thought roughy'ing him back was too.......(mainly as he was all I could afford and for the street cred) :moustache:

Positions are normally decided from starting positions at centre bounces. Why is this different?
Im pretty sure its off the heat maps. 34% needed to get a dpp.
Rucks are done differently.
We had a bloke who works for SC come in an explain it a few years ago.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure its off the heat maps. 34% needed to get a dpp.
Rucks are done differently.
This has been discussed the last few off seasons, and the conclusion has been it's starting positions. I'm not 100% though.

Seymour Skinner you usually know about this s**t, is there any official word or am I talking out my arse? (like usual)

This has been discussed the last few off seasons, and the conclusion has been it's starting positions. I'm not 100% though.

Seymour Skinner you usually know about this sh*t, is there any official word or am I talking out my arse? (like usual)
We had a bloke who works for CD posting in here a few years ago.
Back then it was heat maps + rucks in starting positions.
It may have changed since that was a few years ago.

We had a bloke who works for CD posting in here a few years ago.
Back then it was heat maps + rucks in starting positions.
It may have changed since that was a few years ago.
Yeah who knows. Mind you starting positions would explain Stringer getting M/F as every time I watched Essendon he was at the centre bounce then went straight forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah who knows. Mind you starting positions would explain Stringer getting M/F as every time I watched Essendon he was at the centre bounce then went straight forward.
Cant be just centre bounces.
In 2020 Dusty attended 76% cbas for season, most for tigers.
Tom Mitchell 75%, Oliver 77%, Macrae 75%.
Dusty got forward dpp for 2021 though. Time spent in position is a factor.

Cant be just centre bounces.
In 2020 Dusty attended 76% cbas for season, most for tigers.
Tom Mitchell 75%, Oliver 77%, Macrae 75%.
Dusty got forward dpp for 2021 though. Time spent in position is a factor.
Maybe it's both? Fyfe and Danger being mid only didn't seem right.

Or maybe SC just try to be kents?

Seymour Skinner you usually know about this sh*t, is there any official word or am I talking out my arse? (like usual)

Just saw this, but turtles has already pointed out the example is as gonna use.

CD & HS contradic each other all the time, but it can't be based solely on starting positions.

Someone talk me out of setting and forgetting a Sean Darcy / Nic Nat combo?

Expensive as hell, but won't have to worry about them at all

Someone talk me out of setting and forgetting a Sean Darcy / Nic Nat combo?

Expensive as hell, but won't have to worry about them at all

Why would you want to be talked out of that?

Currently my pairing.

EDIT: Actually it's because it IS my pairing, that you may want to reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back