Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What..you thinking as he goes to run through the melbourne banner today, we mug him, slip on him a crows jumper and bundle him through our banner...might work as he is a listed player on the teamsheets today

nobody will recognise playing him in our system. Playing Murph's role he'll get 12 touches, 2 tackles and 1 shot at goal. They might twig when he slots it though.

nobody will recognise playing him in our system. Playing Murph's role he'll get 12 touches, 2 tackles and 1 shot at goal. They might twig when he slots it though.
I disagree, playing murphy's role he is likely to lay 10 tackles, get 25 touches and kick 5 goals (even though his kicking for goal accuracy has been down this year). He is 10 times the player murphy is no matter the system he is put in or where he plays

Why is Rachelle having coffee with Petracca in Hindley St?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even care if this is true or not. This is gold on the rumour thread.
Well played!

A
Just reading through the thread and came across this post. I was watching the Footy Classified and listening to how Caro and the team were talking about DeGoey's behavior. Given the focus that is being placed on demeaning women and DV issue I was asking myself what is the difference between Tex's behavior and DeGoey's. I dont approve of either but\\\and I also think that they are equally reprehensible. But the panel were all saying that the $25,000 fine (which 20k was suspended) was questionable but they all believed that DeGoey shouldn't be suspended. Now Tex had to pay his fine in total and was wiped out for 6 games and every commentator (at least Vic commentators) treated Tex so differently. My out take is that I not convinced that the AFL is right behind condemning this demeaning behavior at a time when they are trying to give the AFLW credibility.
Always like that in reality. Look and the racist claims for Harry O, the Collingwood fc even admitted they had to do better but that’s the end of the conversation. F##k me if that was Adelaide, we would lose our next 20 first rounders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stadium Management Authority looking to increase the membership of the Adelaide Oval SMA footy members (access to both Adelaide and Port games) to $1,100/$1,200 per season and make the Western Stand all reserved seating.
Surely not? I heard they were going to lower the price to get more crowd?

Stadium Management Authority looking to increase the membership of the Adelaide Oval SMA footy members (access to both Adelaide and Port games) to $1,100/$1,200 per season and make the Western Stand all reserved seating.
What a joke.

Ditch the SMA, give it to the clubs to manage

missus and I have been paying it for about 8 years and been to 4 games, plus our gold upgrades. And 2 of the games were paid tickets to Port's last 2 prelims. Done now though, we changed credit cards so instalments are defaulting. I'll get them up to date when I can be arsed, but I'll be resigning it at the same time. Better to leave it in the bank, by the time we play in a GF I'll have $10k saved so will just buy our way into the GF.

Can't remember which thread, but there was a bit of discussion about 'finishing' the oval. Given the fact that there's available Essential and AO memberships, my view is that the demand doesn't necessitate it. But the counter view was that people aren't taking up these tickets because they only want reserved seating. Can't imagine this will increase their gross sales, surely most will just hand them back.

Unbelievable but sadly true List management development.
AFC have declined to discuss new contract with Tex at this stage. Gold Coast have offered him 2 years and Collingwood have shown some interest.

It's 100% the right call, shouldn't be done till after the season has concluded. He limped to the line last year, need to see what's left in the tank before determine the value of the contract. At his age, if he's demanding to be contracted for a full year based on half a season's output, then we're finally getting this stuff right.

edit - and it's a good message to other final contract year players that want to apply public pressure to force the club's hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back