Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for plan B?

Love Thomas.

Sure had a bad year, but I'm some ways even more of a need in our midfield then JHF.

Big, tall, athletic, speed, agility but most importantly highly skilled with plenty of class.

He's not the Dangerfield bull type, but he is absolutely a need in our midfield.

It would surprise me if we could attract him given we've heard he wants.to go to NSW?

But I would be having a serious crack.

Love Thomas.

Sure had a bad year, but I'm some ways even more of a need in our midfield then JHF.

Big, tall, athletic, speed, agility but most importantly highly skilled with plenty of class.

He's not the Dangerfield bull type, but he is absolutely a need in our midfield.

It would surprise me if we could attract him given we've heard he wants.to go to NSW?

Not sure I would go that far but he Would be a great fit for us

He and Jones can talk about all the great things about Tasmania, like, uh... umm...
Him and Jones are meant to be best mates so I would be definitely using Jones for this.

And I wouldn't knock Tassie unless you've been there.. It is a beautiful place. Not so much to do for the kids, but it is spectacular in alot of ways.

Him and Jones are meant to be best mates so I would be definitely using Jones for this.

And I wouldn't knock Tassie unless you've been there.. It is a beautiful place. Not so much to do for the kids, but it is spectacular in alot of ways.

Agreed. People who take cheap shots at Tassie are about as clever as the people who do the same with SA.

Love Thomas.

Yeah I’m a fan. Change of environment should be the best thing for him

Only thing is - IF it’s true - North will want a ransom for what he’s produced this far - i.e. our 2023 1st. Is he worth that right now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to the stadium being at Salamanca in Hobart (and indoor) for footy trips.
Nice old style city with a good vibe, views etc.
Plus things to do such as hiking.

Heard a rumour that the Adelaide 36ers beat the Phoenix Suns.

In true Sixers fashion, game won or lost by jacking up 3s continuously.
Adelaide 36rs side instantly the best NBL side in Australian Basketball history...that is just unreal and what a feeling for the players!!!!

Edit - just watched the last 1/4 on youtube and 36rs hit 25 of 44 3 point shot attempts. NBA commentator says they would win the NBA shooting like that every night

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back