Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick swaps in the works. Players also asked about thoughts on being offered up for trade. Crows still very keen on JHF and trying to put together an offer to present to North. Despite what Kane says, JHF happy to join Crows if North prefer the deal over Ports. JHFs feelings towards Crows same as they were 12 months ago.

Don't shoot the messenger - this is just what I've heard. Personally, I can't see how Crows can offer North more than Port but u dont make North massive offers like we did last year and then just give up without trying again.

With Carlton?

Aren’t they hunting a move up the draft ladder? Not sure how that would work for us unless we are looking at giving them 5 for 10 and a future 1st?

That doesn’t help with anything to do with JHF but it does get us a pick that makes more sense for Rankine.

I’m sorry, but JHF to Crows does not add up for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon since Gibbs we’ve learnt our lesson
And the bloke that ****ed that up is gone thankfully...

cd045dd6c5882f655223202c47cb64cb

Probably this?
This just says JHF wants to go to Port.
Not sure why he would even put it in the email.

"We keep a close eye and stay in touch with South Australians around the League and a few of our key footy leaders met with Jason Horne-Francis last week. His desire to return home was strong and equally so his family ties to Port Adelaide which we acknowledge."

This just says JHF wants to go to Port.
Not sure why he would even put it in the email.

"We keep a close eye and stay in touch with South Australians around the League and a few of our key footy leaders met with Jason Horne-Francis last week. His desire to return home was strong and equally so his family ties to Port Adelaide which we acknowledge."
With Rankine apparently we first made representations to him last year according to reports...

You have runs on the board so going to can’t dismiss it entirely, but have you received intel from this source before and has it been reliable?

Curious, has anyone from the JHF camp spoken? Unless I’ve missed it I don’t think they have. It’s unusual for his manager not to have given the bombshell news. You’d think at this stage his manager would state if it was only Port.

Dawson manager never spoke last year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Your post just made me realise this is the first trade period in years we’ve had without Tony Sheahan’s burner the Trade Whisperer

Man, that account was something
"5 likes and I'll reveal exclusive trade news"
Crickets
"By popular demand i'm revealing this news early..."

Account was a complete joke. Hilarious that they started trying to flog Trade Whisperer merch off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back