D Style

All Australian
Oct 13, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
53 Cans Indoor Cricket Club
A lot of interesting chatter in the last week about a heap of fringe player movement (if we believed it all)

In: Weiderman(he better grow a blonde mullet), Rankine, JHF, Cox

Out: Frampton, Himmelberg, Rowe, Scholl, M Crouch, McAsey, Murphy, McAdam, Newchurch

We are low on Key Pos stocks, but many forgetting about Borlase. I have seen quite a few SANFL games this year, and I am quite positive on Borlase. I think he could certainly take a Murray position and perform well.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1660525870256.png

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Carlton spent pick 28 for Lachie Plowman, Liam Sumner, Jed Lamb and Andrew Phillips back in the day

Could we perhaps bundle McAsey and some other spuds together for a second rounder?

Maybe McAsey + Rowe + Murphy + Himmelberg
I don't know when you guys are going to realise Murphy is rated by the coaching panel. He won't be the steak knives in that kind of deal.

People talking about delisting or trading Rowe for beans are ******* crazy. We didn’t spend a late second round pick on a 20 year old forward pocket / HFF to delist him two years later as a 22 year old when his first 35 games look like the following (and in one of the bottom teams mind you). There is a natural footballer there who is one of the few who lowers his eyes and hits a target. People need to calm the ******* farm.

View attachment 1477897

Likely Rowes career at Adelaide hinges on if we get Rankine or not. After all, bringing in Rankine makes Rowe redundant.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Heard Clarko to North is done, Jed Anderson is out and James Harmes is coming in.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
A lot of interesting chatter in the last week about a heap of fringe player movement (if we believed it all)

In: Weiderman(he better grow a blonde mullet), Rankine, JHF, Cox

Out: Frampton, Himmelberg, Rowe, Scholl, M Crouch, McAsey, Murphy, McAdam, Newchurch

We are low on Key Pos stocks, but many forgetting about Borlase. I have seen quite a few SANFL games this year, and I am quite positive on Borlase. I think he could certainly take a Murray position and perform well.
Mcadam?..

Why the * would we get rid of him?.. the lad is the perfect medium sized forward.. takes screamers, good infront of the sticks, tackles hard, leads well.. players like that are hard to find and hard to match up on.

If mcadam, as a contracted player, is out.. i want a very good first rounder for him..

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's round 23 and he still has not had his contract extended, that should tell you where he actually sits.
If we're here arguing about Rowe, we're asking all the wrong questions.

The reality is, he's not the difference and will never be, whether we keep him or not will no impact in getting us closer to a premiership.

D Style

All Australian
Oct 13, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
53 Cans Indoor Cricket Club
Mcadam?..

Why the * would we get rid of him?.. the lad is the perfect medium sized forward.. takes screamers, good infront of the sticks, tackles hard, leads well.. players like that are hard to find and hard to match up on.

If mcadam, as a contracted player, is out.. i want a very good first rounder for him..
I was going on all of the things previously posted in here, not serious or do I think it will happen. Hence the if it is all to be beleived.

Most of this won't happen.

Not a rumour for us but Truck sacked by the Dons according to radio this morning here in Vic.

No footy jurno has their name on it yet though.

Neil Mitchell stated it as fact didn’t he?
Mitchell to me is a shock jock not a news breaker. Not sold until someone puts their name to it.

Damien Tardio also has said that Clarko has verbally agreed to Essendon

Both 3AW hosts

VictorianCrow85

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mcadam?..

McAdam has had an excellent year, one of our most consistent players and he offered a lot both at ground, aerially & ability to get out on a genuine lead. I'd only be trading if it were for a very decent return & even then I'd need to weight it up.

McAdam isn't a small forward. He's a 3rd tall.
Pedlar is a long way off at the moment and is more likely to be a mid/fwd.
Cook is a wing/3rd tall forward.
We don't have Rankine yet.

So yeh, we have Rachele, Murphy, Newchurch that are actually 'small forwards'.
McAdam is 183 cm, more of a a medium marking forward

Back